Anyone Heard from Rodgers ?

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With the Vikings luck, AP will get hurt and miss a good chunk of the season, I hope not but they don't seem to have a lucky charm hanging over the franchise.

you'd think that history would've been enough to convince them to avoid "All Hurt" Adrian Peterson. The guy is like watching lightning, but he is gonna get hurt bad. i hate saying that because I love watching him run, but it's gonna happen.

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
kid has a good head on his shoulders.

i think thats priority number 1 when picking a qb.

these comments may seem to tame to some... but everything i hear from him sounds

a. humble
b. confident

to be a quarterback you absolutely have to have confidence.
to be a quarterback in Green Bay you absolutely have to be humble.

Rodgers is taking the best approach he can. Give Favre all the respect and be modest but confident.

It will be very difficult to lead Brett's team and he has to prove that he is worthy to lead now that Brett's gone. These guys have put their faith and hard work behind Favre, and Rodgers needs to prove he's worthy of that without trying to make Brett look bad.

It definitely helps though that he's been working hard to become better for the past 3 years, as I'm sure his teammates have noticed. He will continue to have to choose his comments carefully for awhile now though, because there's no doubt that the media will ask about Brett all year long. He sounds like he's got a good head on those shoulders, so I just hope that he doesn't buckle under the preasure.

GO PACK GO!!!

Members online

Latest posts