Anyone have Packers games on VHS to trade ?

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
I have the entire 1996 season on VHS but can't help with 2011 games.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good luck (And I mean that) finding someone who is still taping games on VHS in these DVR dayz.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I dont know anyone with a VCR....that's like asking for a cassette tape....j/k man, good luck on that search, you might have to enlist Indiana Jones to help you find that lost treasure.

60six

DIE HARD
Reaction score
Surprise..........I have a large VHS/BETA tape collection(over 600 movies) done before dvds, both players are top of the line . I have both players hooked up to a home theater surround system along with a Sony dvd player and wide screen.

I have 1996 in vhs and dvd and 2010 in dvd, but nothing from 2011, sorry.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
No surprise that it's out there, surprise if the recent stuff is. I had all of the 90's Packers and sold the lot for $20 at our garage sale last year. I know. But what do you keep?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
VHS??? Hahahah. What are you, a dinosaur?
Not as much as a dinosaur as you might think. After all the OP is using a computer.

There are pros and cons to everything.
Some of us grew up in an era with vinyl records, cassette tapes and the VCR.
And some of us have hung on to those collections.
I'm cool with CDs and just got a few but there is nothing, and I mean nothing like a good old album with the cover and the artwork and sometimes an insert or even a poster that came included.
Or sometimes they would open up like a book even for a single record and there would be a really cool photo of the band or more artwork. And then there was the album sleeve, the protective paper for the record which might have the lyrics that you don't need a magnifying glass to read.
It was always a nice surprise because you never knew what might be included.
Graphic artists really put some quality into the product. Now just about every CD cover looks like crap and it's more quantity than quality based. Can't really blame them since the canvas shrunk.
Album covers are a lost art form.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Surprise..........I have a large VHS/BETA tape collection(over 600 movies) done before dvds, both players are top of the line . I have both players hooked up to a home theater surround system along with a Sony dvd player and wide screen.

I have 1996 in vhs and dvd and 2010 in dvd, but nothing from 2011, sorry.

DAMN......!! Beta, have not even heard someone say that in a long time. Of those 600 movies on VHS, how many are ***** ?? lol

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
^ wow....drunk fat guys and ***** babes
Hey babe. Check out my brat wurst.

Could be one of two things.
Either he really means a bratwurst and it's not an innuendo!
Or her comeback line:
Yeah. That's the worst all right.

OK
I stop now.
Must think of something else.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

60six

DIE HARD
Reaction score
DAMN......!! Beta, have not even heard someone say that in a long time. Of those 600 movies on VHS, how many are ***** ?? lol

Not sure anymore, had to take those tapes out of the collection when I said "I do". Just like any good parent I put'em in a box somewhere so that the tapes arent available to the young ones.

The tapes are numbered and cross-referenced to numbered and alphabetical lists, so there's a lot of missing numbers on the shelf if that helps....LOL.

Members online

Latest posts