1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone going to the Oct31 game against the Jets????

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by A12ROD903, Aug 28, 2010.

1. A12ROD903

A12ROD903 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +22
    Hey guys. My girlfriend got me tickets to the Jets game. I am looking for some other Packer fans to meet up with before the game... maybe do some tailgating. We have VIP parking lol. I am having a hard time locating any local clubs or groups. So is anyone going to that game? Or know of any other Packer fans going?

2. Moshtradamus

Moshtradamus Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Me and a friend are still undecided on whether we're going. We have tickets for the Eagles opener against the Pack but it all depends on how much money we have left.

3. A12ROD903

A12ROD903 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +22
    Nice! Do you know of any fan clubs or groups in that area that will be attending or that I can contact?

4. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,791
    I've been seeing some kind of Bart Starr tailgating party advertised. (I don't know if Bart himself shows up to it or not.)
    Perhaps you could Google if interested.