1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone going to camp?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by trippster, May 31, 2006.

1. trippster

trippster Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I will be there taking some pics on Friday as I work my way up to the U.P. for two rousing nights of REO speedwagon... :) anyone going to be there? Need any specific pics?

2. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Hey Trippster! How ya doing??? I was going to go up today, but car trouble stopped that quick. Get some pix of Greg Jennings if you can!

3. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I request from you trippster, and you cheesy, as well as anyone else going to come back and post some details about how some of the players looked. I think we would all LOVE that. :)

4. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'll get down there at least once during regular training camp. I will combine it with a golf outing with my buddy from Howard.
    Trippster my wife and I were hoping to catch the REO show too but a family gathering on Saturday took precedence.
    I would like to have all the money I put in the watering hole juke boxes playing REO.

5. trippster

trippster Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Yooper, REO plays both Friday and Saturday...

Cheesy Poot!! Life is good. Sorry you couldn't make it to practice. I would pick you up but as you know, my Jeep only holds two and I am not coming home for a few days...and a few beers...and...er...um....yeah...

6. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    As of right now, my car is in the shop. STILL don't know how bad the damages will be. IF it isn't too expensive to be fixed, i MAY still get up there. And i will be sure to give reports if i do get up there!

7. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    TRIPPSTER!!!! BEERS!?!?!? :wink:
    I know you would take me if you could! :wink: :D

8. kmac

kmac Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I plan on hitting up the Packers and Bears camps in the middle of June.