anyone else

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I mentioned Saturday night that I wished they would have kept them but I wouldn't have taken Jackson or White. I would have taken Sinorice Moss and somebody else. TT was going to take Colledge with the 36th pick so it worked out for us. When we got Denver's #37 I wanted Moss but.......

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why are so many of you down on the Jennings pick?

He is totally solid in all aspects of his game...the same could not be said for either Moss or Jackson.

You folks probably would have taken Hart Lee ***** over Sterling Sharpe.

OP
OP
D

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
I mentioned Saturday night that I wished they would have kept them but I wouldn't have taken Jackson or White. I would have taken Sinorice Moss and somebody else. TT was going to take Colledge with the 36th pick so it worked out for us. When we got Denver's #37 I wanted Moss but.......

moss = 5' 8"
jackson = 6' 1"
i just felt jackson was bigger.
maybe colledge and white. i read jerry porter is unhappy in oakland. wonder if the raiders would consider kgb for porter

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:

He is totally solid in all aspects of his game...the same could not be said for either Moss or Jackson.

HEH heh...you said *****! I'm OK with Jennings. I just didn't know as much about him at the time. That's why TT gets paid TWICE as much as I do :wink:

Fizz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dhpackr said:
I wish the Packers kept the #36 & 37 and drafted lendale white and chad jackson.

TT should have grabbed Chad Jackson.

OP
OP
D

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:

jennings = freeman, when i read jenningd bio, i felt he is same type of player that #86 was, so hopefully he will perform well.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nah i like jennings

small school recievers are where its at.... steve smith, chad johnson, JERRY RICE, florida recievers suck just track stars that benefit from the run and gun offense, thats it .

these small school guys have to make up for bad QBs, jennings will be more effective than jackson mark my words...

Members online

Latest posts