Anyone else pissed about the shots they took at Favres knees

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watched the game again last night, and both of those low hits by #53 Burgess looked unnecessary. He had an open path to Favre, and both times he chose to take shots at his lower legs.

Good catch, everyone. No wonder McCarthy was mad. I wouldn't be surprised if the league fined the guy.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he didnt really hit him that hard tho and they were straight on so there was no chance hed twist favre's ankles or anything.

OP
OP
Y

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he didnt really hit him that hard tho and they were straight on so there was no chance hed twist favre's ankles or anything.

The one from Favre's right side and slightly behind was dangerously close to doing some serious damage.

It looked VERY intentional to me.

Fan4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everyone (including Favre) is saying the LB "is a good guy" who wouldn't intentionally set out to hurt him. OTOH, I read somewhere that Al Davis is still steamed over the way Favre and the GBP rolled over (and embarassed) the Raiders in that now famous MNF game after Brett's dad passed away. If that is true, I wouldn't put it past Davis to have his LB coach declare an open season on Favre.

Members online

Latest posts