1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone else notice...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by DTown SBrown, Jan 24, 2011.

1. DTown SBrown

DTown SBrown Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +48
    The complete lack of love and coverage of us by espn?

Only thing I have even seen is the Cutler saga.

Slanted much?

Oh, Ive seen Tomlin hoist the AFC trophy about 9 times in the last hour, not one of MM hoisting the NFC trophy.

2. rawalabhay

rawalabhay Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +32
    It's been the same all season long! Makes me wonder if we win the Super Bowl they will make it look like the Steelers lost one they could have easily won!

3. SyX

SyX Stranger in a strange land

Ratings:
    +90
    The Cutler debacle is going to be the biggest story in sports for the next couple of days, especially if the MRI doesn't show anything significant.

It's OK though, the Packers have been flying under the radar most of the season. Let the media focus on Tomlin and Cutler, the Packers will focus on preparation.

4. arrimike

arrimike Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +12
    I watched the NFL prime time after the Steelers game and they spent about 40 minutes covering the Steelers game and about 15 on the Packers. Of course they did have the live interviews to show and the Packers were already done with but yeah. On yahoo, they have an article on Big Ben going to the Super Bowl. They have an article on Cutler debacle but no Rodgers or Packers article. No we get to hear for the next 2 weeks how great the Steelers' defense is. They won't talk about ours because we are not known for that, even though they saved our ***' yesterday. Go to ESPN.com and the first article they got is of the Steelers going to the Super Bowl again. Hmmm...

5. DTown SBrown

DTown SBrown Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +48
    1st take has already talked with Caleb Haine and if I didnt know better, you would think the BEARs won the game!!!

We are getting ZERO credit right now outside of WI.

A lot of "What ifs" on ESPN right now, almost EXCLUSIVELY about every team OTHER than the Pack.

6. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    Yeah, GB is buried...no coverage at all. Defensive battles just aren't that fascinating to rehash so I'm not surprised.

7. gbforever

gbforever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +64
    Who cares? I'll take a win over the kind of coverrage the Bears are getting any day! :chisux:

8. PackerFan87

PackerFan87 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +13
    Yeah, I'm fine prepping for the Superbowl with all the attention on Cutler & the Steelers lol.

9. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,796
    ESPN are Fart ball washers.

10. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +297
    I love that the steelers are getting attention, it would be nice to see some more coverage, but who cares...it's going to be a great 2 weeks!

11. Mr. Lahey

Mr. Lahey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Espn is annoying anyhow. But what is crazy is the madden 2k10 prediction. If I remember correctly, espn simulates the the upcoming season and it had correctly predicted the last 6 super bowls (or there abouts). Didn't it predict packers v. Steelers? wow.

12. dbain21

dbain21 Chicagoland Packer Fan

Ratings:
    +143
    Ya its a little pathetic- ive noticed it too. On mike and mike they said they were gonna talk about the nfc championship game but all they talked about was cutler and the bears offseason-WTF? Were still playing why not talk about us?......but whatever we got enough attention after the Atlanta game-and around halfway through next week its gonna get crazy as far as media coverage of the Super Bowl goes.
    Plus, its much better having won and complaining about getting attention than losing and getting all the attention.

13. liljohn5115

liljohn5115 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I don't mind us flying under the radar most of the season. But i'd be nice if they could throw us fans a bone every now and again and see our guys on the prime time shows.

14. SyX

SyX Stranger in a strange land

Ratings:
    +90
    They might have tried to book some appearances from players on some shows, but the Packers are booked for the next 2 weeks.