Anyone else notice...

DTown SBrown

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The complete lack of love and coverage of us by espn?

Only thing I have even seen is the Cutler saga.

Slanted much?

Oh, Ive seen Tomlin hoist the AFC trophy about 9 times in the last hour, not one of MM hoisting the NFC trophy.

rawalabhay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's been the same all season long! Makes me wonder if we win the Super Bowl they will make it look like the Steelers lost one they could have easily won!

SyX

Stranger in a strange land
Reaction score
The Cutler debacle is going to be the biggest story in sports for the next couple of days, especially if the MRI doesn't show anything significant.

It's OK though, the Packers have been flying under the radar most of the season. Let the media focus on Tomlin and Cutler, the Packers will focus on preparation.

arrimike

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watched the NFL prime time after the Steelers game and they spent about 40 minutes covering the Steelers game and about 15 on the Packers. Of course they did have the live interviews to show and the Packers were already done with but yeah. On yahoo, they have an article on Big Ben going to the Super Bowl. They have an article on Cutler debacle but no Rodgers or Packers article. No we get to hear for the next 2 weeks how great the Steelers' defense is. They won't talk about ours because we are not known for that, even though they saved our ***' yesterday. Go to ESPN.com and the first article they got is of the Steelers going to the Super Bowl again. Hmmm...

OP
OP
DTown SBrown

DTown SBrown

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1st take has already talked with Caleb Haine and if I didnt know better, you would think the BEARs won the game!!!

We are getting ZERO credit right now outside of WI.

A lot of "What ifs" on ESPN right now, almost EXCLUSIVELY about every team OTHER than the Pack.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, GB is buried...no coverage at all. Defensive battles just aren't that fascinating to rehash so I'm not surprised.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love that the steelers are getting attention, it would be nice to see some more coverage, but who cares...it's going to be a great 2 weeks!

Mr. Lahey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Espn is annoying anyhow. But what is crazy is the madden 2k10 prediction. If I remember correctly, espn simulates the the upcoming season and it had correctly predicted the last 6 super bowls (or there abouts). Didn't it predict packers v. Steelers? wow.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
Ya its a little pathetic- ive noticed it too. On mike and mike they said they were gonna talk about the nfc championship game but all they talked about was cutler and the bears offseason-WTF? Were still playing why not talk about us?......but whatever we got enough attention after the Atlanta game-and around halfway through next week its gonna get crazy as far as media coverage of the Super Bowl goes.
Plus, its much better having won and complaining about getting attention than losing and getting all the attention.

liljohn5115

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't mind us flying under the radar most of the season. But i'd be nice if they could throw us fans a bone every now and again and see our guys on the prime time shows.

SyX

Stranger in a strange land
Reaction score
I don't mind us flying under the radar most of the season. But i'd be nice if they could throw us fans a bone every now and again and see our guys on the prime time shows.

They might have tried to book some appearances from players on some shows, but the Packers are booked for the next 2 weeks.

Members online

Latest posts