1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone else have a stressful day

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Packerbacker04, Apr 30, 2006.

1. Packerbacker04

Packerbacker04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I did yesterday at work just trying to learn the job since it was my third day and man was I ready to burst my bubble man. I hope it gets better though.

2. rabidgopher04

rabidgopher04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I sat on my butt until 8 p.m. when I went out with my wife until late last night. Overall it was the least bit stressful.

3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Most times when i started new jobs, there always was that "unknown time" where everything was new and seemed impossible. Hang in there! I bet there will come a time where you will look back and think "This is EASY! I can't believe i sweated over this!"

4. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I know the feeling of starting a new job, I had a few that just didnt work out, some are made for us and others are not IMO. I have one now that I am almost at for a year and I love it. I am a manager so dont have to put up with much crap from anyone which I love. The atmosphere at my job is very laid back.

Hang in there, its usually the first week when trying to learn something new, and you think you will never get it, but it does get easier. But find a job that you are happy waking up to everyday, cause if you dont have that then its not worth it. :)

I had a stressful day a couple of days ago, first we went to target and I stepped in bubble gum and got it on my shoe and in my car, then I got greese on my pants, then I got black type dirt on my white sweater not a good day..lol