Anyone else glad Hoshmazuuude went to the Ravens?

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was realy worried that judas was going to get to throw to T.J. this season. The name in the title is throwback to the fantasy football commercial from a few years back.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Alot of experts say he is the piece for the offense to make it to the SB... Personally I think he will do the same in Baltimore he did in Seattle - nothing. He is washed up, only reason he had some big years was because then Johnson was a machine and most teams had to dedicate 2 CB's or 1CB + safety open, leaving TJ open in the slot or having better speed than the 3rd CB matched up against him. That was also 5 or 6 years ago or something. Maybe less but it feels like forever. He won't do much IMHO.

OP
OP
G0PackG0

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I guess I just see the Ravens as a pass first offense. And slot recievers usually do well with "dump off" passes when Flacco is in trouble.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Might change with Rice... He adds so much to their offense on the ground, I wouldn't be surprised if he took 250 this year and 60 receptions, I think he may be that good. Especially with McGahee and McClean not getting half the touches this year, they may change to a 65% run team. Wouldn't surprise me at all. They don't really have much depth at WR and Heap isn't getting younger. I'm probably totally wrong but I feel like he won't help them out.

54 receptions, 687 yards, 4 TD's.

For a #2 that's meh IMHO. #2 WR's should be getting 800-950 yards and 6-8 TD's.

Not sure how I got the 687, just looked really good and realistic.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I am for sure. After last year I don't think there were many Viking fans that wanted the guy this year. Had the Vikings signed him they probably would not have drafted Harvin. He reminds me of Branch, all talk that does not translate to good number on the field. I'm not sure why Branch is still in Seattle either. Over-paid, over-hyped, over-rated.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was realy worried that judas was going to get to throw to T.J. this season. The name in the title is throwback to the fantasy football commercial from a few years back.

There wasnt any need to worry, he wasnt a Packer. :yes2:

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am glad he is not a Viking thats for sure. There is a big jump from Hasselbeck to Favre, and I think TJ would have been a playmaker for them at least until Rice came back.

Members online

Latest posts