Anyone else do a double-take at Harrell during the game?

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Okay, I'm sitting there watching Graham Harrell take the field around the end of the 3rd quarter and I literally had to take a second look because if not for the #6 on his jersey, he looked exactly like a young Favre. It was the way he was jogging on the field and his jogging gait that looked exactly like I've seen Favre jog on the field hundreds of times. Even his face looked like old #4! I mean seriously, it was almost surreal. I rewinded twice to show my wife and brother and they thought so too.

Anyone else notice?

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Immediately it was obvious that he has a much stronger arm than Flynn. He was slinging it - much like a young Favre.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Wow, I must have missed something. I thought he spent so much time trying to recover from the beating he was getting that he didn't have much time to look like anything. He sure didn't have a lot of help from the "scrub" line and receivers. Maybe that's why I wasn't too impressed with him. I'll have to watch closer next time.

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he's a cross between Favre and Cutler. Now there's a combination.

LOL...thats funny right there

I got tired of watching the scrub make it hard for Harrell do well and get some confidence, particularly on those couple of long drives and the on that ended on the 2 yard line on 4th down. I'd like to see him with at lest the backups

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He was better than what the final stats indicated. That's all I needed to get outta his performance. Though the fumbles did frustrate me.

Members online

Latest posts