Anyone else afraid of winning?

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is anyone else besides myself afraid of winning this game. If we win this week it will be a lot of pressure to not choke this week.

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We dont have a choice but to play them next week. Might as well go ahead and win and have the highest seed we can.

True but you dont want to give yourself away against a team you are playing 2 weeks in a row... the second of which will be a playoff game. Now that we are up big I think its time for McCarthy to turn conservative for the second have.

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
True but you dont want to give yourself away against a team you are playing 2 weeks in a row... the second of which will be a playoff game. Now that we are up big I think its time for McCarthy to turn conservative for the second have.
Yea and it was expected for them to play the starters for the first half anyways. We know we can play against the Cards we have done it twice so far this year.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
After tonight, I don't think the Cards want to play us 2 weeks in a row either. If one team has doubts after this game it would be the Cardinals.

Tim S.

Cheesehead
Reaction score

It doesn't matter about giving yourself away.... there's 17 weeks of football tape out there. If their coordinaters are any good they will find a ***** in the armor to work on. At this point don't worry... it doesn't matter.

The bottom line is out play the other team period.

My $.02
:elf:

Members online

Latest posts