Anyone Besides Me??

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I can, and will, watch ... but with no anticipation and with no yelling at the television. Now, if the Pack deserved to be there, that would be a different matter all together...then, I'd probably not watch either game today.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have no problems watching. One of these two team's bandwagon fans are going to be shut up today, and I just love football in general.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be watching, but it'll be a little boring since I have nothing to cheer for. The Packers are out, so I don't care who wins/loses. Still love football though!

vancouverpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have to watch, I'm a football fan... our team isn't there but will enjoy the games. All 4 teams are playing well and it should make for some good games. Still disappointed the Packer's aren't playing!!!!!

Hype

Cheesehead
Reaction score
its been a long week for myself that i can't even watch ESPN or the NFL Network and i haven't even tuned into Sports talk radio

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just can't watch any of the playoff games today. Can't do it!!:sick:
Same here dog.
I am taking my kids to a movie at 3:00 instead, and will plan on being busy the rest of the night.
I want to hear Baltimore won though as I can't stand Belichick, hate New England, despise Boston, and dislike Brady.

D

Dan115

I will watch or listen. I don't care who wins. I need a Packer win in order to feel better.

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
My kids are in from around the country for our Christmas celebration. Our plans for today were to have a Packer Party. We're having a Packer Party come hell or high water regardless of who is playing. (Damn it!)

NY06

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Only game I'm interested in is 49ers/Giants.

Go 49ers! May you crush the Giants and their fans hopes as the Giants did to the Packers and to us.
Yup.
It's revenge time!
Revenge time?
Not this time around.
Have fun watching the Giants in the Super Bowl...

T

TheOnlyMeIKnow

After MY team *Packers* laid an egg I lost interest. No other playoff games, no pro-bowl, no superbowl for me. Once the final seconds ticked off the clock at Lambeau I started marking the days until Pitchers and Catchers report for Spring Training.

Members online

Latest posts