Anyone Able To Send A Copy of the Green Bay Paper?

CheeseHeadInCanada

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So I bought about 5-6 different papers up here today, and I was wondering if anyone from Green Bay had an extra one they could send me? I'm willing to pay for the cost of the paper + shipping/handling. I plan on cutting out all the pictures and framing them.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
you can order them from the Green bay press gazette. Unless they don't ship to Canada!?

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They ship internationally, but you will pay out the *** for it...

i got two copies (one of the Sunday Extra, and monday's issue) for $4 each, PLUS $20 for shipping.

It will be worth it when I've got them framed and hung on the walls, though...

OP
OP
CheeseHeadInCanada

CheeseHeadInCanada

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They ship internationally, but you will pay out the *** for it...

i got two copies (one of the Sunday Extra, and monday's issue) for $4 each, PLUS $20 for shipping.

It will be worth it when I've got them framed and hung on the walls, though...

Oh damn is it 20 for shipping no matter what? Otherwise I would have asked you to get me one too and just ship because Canada to Canada is cheaper..

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
its worth it. its a memoribilia. i got the 97 super bowl win paper for 5 bucks when i visited lambeau

OP
OP
CheeseHeadInCanada

CheeseHeadInCanada

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well,I realized I can just get it shipped to this letter carrier that's about 20 minutes away from me (i live very close to the canada/usa border) So I luck out and only have to pay $8

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sweet i ordered 3 copies each of those 2...didn't know you could have them shipped to you, freaking awesome I'm so excited!

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not sure about Canada, but if you go to the Green Bay Press Gazette website, you can order all the papers off of there. I ordered all of them, Philly, Atlanta, Chicago, and then the Super Bowl. They were like $4 a piece and that included shipping for me...

Members online

Latest posts