Anyone a member of a Vikings board?

Clay's Jock Strap

TRK's Hero
Reaction score
Wow, you just have no clue??

:viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux:

Why would he - too busy being "ANGRY" to have a rational thought.

But you know, being a Packer fan is in his DNA... Yet he is over on the Norseman writing suck up pieces to the Viking fan base, sort of like an angry and misguided American boy trying to join Al Queda - not so much because he hates America, but because he is young and confused and wants love and attention from ANYONE - even losers.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What I think would be totally hilarious is if they don't get a new stadium, move to LA and then within a few years of moving, win their first Super Bowl. The Minnesota fan base would have a melt down. It would be priceless... The Los Angeles Vikings SB L Champions... Question: Would they bring Ragnar along with them to LA, but make him shave and take a bath... maybe get a little bit of dental work?
HAHA LMAO Don't forget.. It's LA man.. Geez. They'd give him some liposuction and a nose job. And, I can see them being renamed to the Stars or something.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How does a fan of GB, a team who lost twice to Minn, didn't win the division and didn't go as far in the playoffs as the Viks going to go and talk smack? Are you all idiots?
I'm talking about the cockyness and hypocricy of the Vikqueen fans.

They came in here and rubbed it in our faces how we lost the playoffs. Said that we had no right to complain about the missed calls by the refs.
And now guess what?
They are complaining about the missed calls by the refs and they lost the playoffs too!
Doesn't matter who won more.
We are all in the same green and gold viking boat. Like it or not.
:groupray:

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just remember, in Minny they will be hoisting their NFC Divisional Playoff Champions Banner at the beginning of 2010. The bar is set really low for that franchise.
Banner or trophy and rings? Hmmmmm..... I wonder what a team would rather have.

What I think would be totally hilarious is if they don't get a new stadium, move to LA and then within a few years of moving, win their first Super Bowl. The Minnesota fan base would have a melt down. It would be priceless... The Los Angeles Vikings SB L Champions... Question: Would they bring Ragnar along with them to LA, but make him shave and take a bath... maybe get a little bit of dental work?
I like that scenerio except for them winning the SB part.
How about they get to the playoffs but lose to the Pack and the Pack goes on to win the SB?

Clay's Jock Strap

TRK's Hero
Reaction score
Well Forget - we can't win it every season. Part of my rationale is that if they do move to LA that would have to come with re-alignment. No way they'd stay in the NFCN. So we probably get a team like St. Louis (who has no business being in the NFCW)... So, they are no longer our rival. Minnesota no longer has a team (which is great because they don't deserve one - they don't support them). 50% of their former fans would feel so violated they'd probably stop watching the NFL for good - and the other 50% would probably splinter to follow other teams. I guess I should leave room for a small minority that would still follow them even though it would no longer be their team. In that situation, if they were no longer our rival and they were able to win a championship in their first few years outside of Minnesota after not sniffing one in over 50 years there - IMO would be priceless. The former Viqueen fan base (the most arrogant bunch of losers ever to root for a team that never won a freakin' thing) would be on suicide watch for years.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well Forget - we can't win it every season. Part of my rationale is that if they do move to LA that would have to come with re-alignment. No way they'd stay in the NFCN. So we probably get a team like St. Louis (who has no business being in the NFCW)... So, they are no longer our rival. Minnesota no longer has a team (which is great because they don't deserve one - they don't support them). 50% of their former fans would feel so violated they'd probably stop watching the NFL for good - and the other 50% would probably splinter to follow other teams. I guess I should leave room for a small minority that would still follow them even though it would no longer be their team. In that situation, if they were no longer our rival and they were able to win a championship in their first few years outside of Minnesota after not sniffing one in over 50 years there - IMO would be priceless. The former Viqueen fan base (the most arrogant bunch of losers ever to root for a team that never won a freakin' thing) would be on suicide watch for years.
Ah yes. I see your point now. Poetic justice against the team and fan base of our rivals.
While I agree, for now we will just have to settle on the Pack beating Minny year after year and them or other teams keeping their trophy case empty.
I think we can agree on that too. :neo:

Clay's Jock Strap

TRK's Hero
Reaction score
Ah yes. I see your point now. Poetic justice against the team and fan base of our rivals.
While I agree, for now we will just have to settle on the Pack beating Minny year after year and them or other teams keeping their trophy case empty.
I think we can agree on that too. :neo:
word

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just got banned on the BF offical forum I dont give a **** the truth hurts they are all so sad
The thing is that they are not real and true Packer fans.
They are Farv followers. They blame TT and MM for Fail leaving.
I dunno who did what but I can't blame TT or MM for cutting a waffleheaded flip flopper lose.

Oh well. At least I can take solace in the fact that their glory days gone by bronze boy losing the game makes them feel bad. Even if they are in denial about it. He ain't going to the SB and there ain't nothing they can do about it. :Dizzy:

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score

This one is the most active on the web...Scout.com: Purple Thoughts Gonzo lives there also. They don't take much smak talk but they really whine.
Yup. Gave that one a try.

Was banned from that one too!
Oh well.
I guess calling him Burnt Fart probably wasn't the smartest move on my part.
I guess that was it. But gee. That seems pretty tame to me. :boredom:

Members online

Latest posts