Anyone a member of a Vikings board?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just wondering if there are any Pack fans on here who are also members of a Vikings or a Brett Favre message board or forum.
If you are, got any to suggest with a link?
I'm thinking of signing up to talk smack and to rub their faces in it.
Yeah, I know that I should probably take a high road and I wonder if Packer fans show more class by not talking smack?
But dammit. I want some payback after the crap they gave us on here.
(Then again, maybe the Queens loss is enough payback?)

So what do you think?
Any suggested boards/forums?

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Just wondering if there are any Pack fans on here who are also members of a Vikings or a Brett Favre message board or forum.
If you are, got any to suggest with a link?
I'm thinking of signing up to talk smack and to rub their faces in it.
Yeah, I know that I should probably take a high road and I wonder if Packer fans show more class by not talking smack?
But dammit. I want some payback after the crap they gave us on here.
(Then again, maybe the Queens loss is enough payback?)

So what do you think?
Any suggested boards/forums?

No idea on the links....but do your worst my man. They deserve it. Just ask them what you call a Viking with a super bowl ring.

-A thief

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Ask them who the Super Bowl trophy is named after, and who has won the most NFL championships. Just ask those questions....see what they say.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No idea on the links....but do your worst my man. They deserve it. Just ask them what you call a Viking with a super bowl ring.

-A thief

Ask them who the Super Bowl trophy is named after, and who has won the most NFL championships. Just ask those questions....see what they say.
Thanx for the vote of confidence and those ideas?

How many trophys are in the Vikings trophy case?

Oh wait.
That's right.
They don't even have a trophy case cause they need trophys to have one!

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Whoever in here that said Vikings fans weren't complaining about the refs in the saints-vikes game, go to the dailynorseman site and see some of the comments.

If you do go after gonzo, don't stop moving - the big fat **** just might eat you. :viksux:
OK thanx for that.

I'm checking it out.
So where do I post? Under "comments?"

I'd rather find forum boards such as this one.
To me, comments don't matter as much. They can get buried rather quick.
But if you insist I might give it a go.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I also just wanna mention that I was a part of this forum
Brett Favre Message Board :: Index
However they have banned and censored me.
I'm not sure why.
I never did any outlandish trash talking or anything obscene or hateful that I can recall.
I defended the Packers and did write some things against their beloved hero Brent.
However they worship him and the ground he walks on while feeling free to trash talk the Pack, Ted Thompson, A-Rod etc.
In other words, they are nothing but a bunch of crying, whiny, hypocritical, chickenshits who just like to live in their own little bubble and don't like it when someone comes in and says one bad thing about their washed up ex-glory days QB.
And some of them are former Packer fans who followed Fart and became traitors too.
So I invite anyone of you to sign up and defend your Pack against those morons.

This site is better than them.
We invite smack by having a section for such talk and we tolerate trolls.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Bretts forum wont allow it..the minute you bring smack your gone

In their defense its a site for only Brett supporters, so they dont allow anyone to talk negatively about him..

Specially if the "Smack" is the truth, they wont have it

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
LOL @ this

Ironic: The Vikings mascot is a large hairy dude on a motorcycle who wears horns. The Vikings were known notoriously for ****** and pillaging.. yet, they cry about hard legal hits.

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How does a fan of GB, a team who lost twice to Minn, didn't win the division and didn't go as far in the playoffs as the Viks going to go and talk smack? Are you all idiots?

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How does a fan of GB, a team who lost twice to Minn, didn't win the division and didn't go as far in the playoffs as the Viks going to go and talk smack?
Losing to Minn in the reg season has nothing to do with it. This is about much much more than two regular season games. If you don't see that, you're being ignorant.
Are you all idiots?
Not as idiotic as the Vikings fans claiming the NFL staged the game. Just let it be. This is why they call it a rivalry. I don't let the Vikings fans trash talking us all season bother me, it's all in fun. It wouldn't be much of a rivalry without the trash talk,etc. Now, forgive us for having payback. It's about passion and loyalty, and fandom. Something you lack or just don't understand or what?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
How does a fan of GB, a team who lost twice to Minn, didn't win the division and didn't go as far in the playoffs as the Viks going to go and talk smack? Are you all idiots?

Wow, you just have no clue??

:viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux:

Clay's Jock Strap

TRK's Hero
Reaction score
Losing to Minn in the reg season has nothing to do with it. This is about much much more than two regular season games. If you don't see that, you're being ignorant. Not as idiotic as the Vikings fans claiming the NFL staged the game. Just let it be. This is why they call it a rivalry. I don't let the Vikings fans trash talking us all season bother me, it's all in fun. It wouldn't be much of a rivalry without the trash talk,etc. Now, forgive us for having payback. It's about passion and loyalty, and fandom. Something you lack or just don't understand or what?

Just remember, in Minny they will be hoisting their NFC Divisional Playoff Champions Banner at the beginning of 2010. The bar is set really low for that franchise.

What I think would be totally hilarious is if they don't get a new stadium, move to LA and then within a few years of moving, win their first Super Bowl. The Minnesota fan base would have a melt down. It would be priceless... The Los Angeles Vikings SB L Champions... Question: Would they bring Ragnar along with them to LA, but make him shave and take a bath... maybe get a little bit of dental work?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts