Anybody want to punch Quarless in the face?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodgers_Forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know i sure do, all this kid does is drop passes and fumble.

The only thing i'm certain of is that he is 'god's gift' to anyone playing the packers.

:detsux:

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's a rookie. Remember Finley's rookie year? It takes a few years to mature. He'll be o.k.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'd rather punch Clifton, Lang, Wells, Sitton, Bulaga, and Crabtree in the face. Crabtree was supposedly our best blocking TE? lol? Every one of these guys got manhandled like infants. Probably Quarless for his blocking too.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone remember Finley in his first season (08 )?

I do want to punch the kid sometimes, but it's just the way he is. He's an unprepared rookie who came out of college too early, and was forced into playing time.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd rather punch Clifton, Lang, Wells, Sitton, Bulaga, and Crabtree in the face. Crabtree was supposedly our best blocking TE? lol? Every one of these guys got manhandled like infants. Probably Quarless for his blocking too.
I was *****ing at Crabtree too and saying the same thing. He was not even a tiny speed bump there blocking. What a *****. And that's how he made the team over Havner?

The whole white wall is passive and weak. I think we've known that since..... well, for a long time.

But Quarless did screw the game up right away with that fumble. If he just goes down, we probably get the opening drive TD and are on our way to the rout that it should have been.

Instead, his fumble cuases Colledge to make a tackle and hurt his knee. Just like Donald Lee's fumble in Washington caused Jermichael Finley to play defense and hurt HIS f**** knee.

I hate these tight ends. HANG ONTO THE BALL.
Pretend it's an iPod or Playstation you just stole... you think they'd drop THAT? Quarless you bastard.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I would rather punch Jay Cutler in the face any day of the week. Quarless is only starting because he is a backup to Finley. This Detroit game was the game where everything that has been going wrong went wrong.

narmer2000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Quarless fumble hurt. You could see the lights dimming after that turnover and the int that went off Jennings hands. reminded me of the Miami game where they could do absolutely nothing right. I agree they needed to be yelled at buy Quarless looks pretty big so Im not about to throw a punch at him.

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd rather punch TT in the face for not getting "A Super Bowl contender" an experienced backup QB who knows not to make that throw and let your defense win the game for you.

Regardless of playoffs or not, I think our depth got great experience this season and can learn from it. Gotta stop sleep walking against weaker opponents and start doing the small things to beat teams like Atlanta.

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know i sure do, all this kid does is drop passes and fumble.

The only thing i'm certain of is that he is 'god's gift' to anyone playing the packers.

:detsux:

I wonder if Andrew Quarreless read this and who HE would like to punch in the face...

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would love to see one of the know-it-all/perfection-demanding internet posters to punch any NFL player in the face. Hopefully, I wouldn't see it - that is to say that the NFL player would not have to worry about any witnesses to his response.

A-Rod_is_God

Cheesehead
Reaction score
See my signature.

Anybody else notice that the tattoos on the back of his arms read "GODS" "GIFTS"? hahah.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Punch a rookie for making nervous rookie mistakes?

No.

I don't know if these people are just being sarcastic or if they are still in grade school. What kind of an adult would make posts about wanting to punch people in the face for not being perfect? Let me audit all of your lives and we'll see how perfect you are...hell I'll probably want to punch you out (not you Incubes12).

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i was *****ing at crabtree too and saying the same thing. He was not even a tiny speed bump there blocking. What a *****. And that's how he made the team over havner?

The whole white wall is passive and weak. I think we've known that since..... Well, for a long time.

But quarless did screw the game up right away with that fumble. If he just goes down, we probably get the opening drive td and are on our way to the rout that it should have been.

Instead, his fumble cuases colledge to make a tackle and hurt his knee. Just like donald lee's fumble in washington caused jermichael finley to play defense and hurt his f**** knee.

I hate these tight ends. Hang onto the ball.
Pretend it's an ipod or playstation you just stole... You think they'd drop that? Quarless you bastard.

oh for god's sake man up and call quarless a bastard to his face or shut your pie hole!!!!!

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Before you tough guys punch a Packer in the the face, please look in the mirror and punch the first thing you see. Sick of this childish crap.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Why is everyone taking this so seriously? I feel pretty confident that he doesn't actually want to punch Quarless, I'm pretty sure he was just using it as an expression of how angry he was.

If I say "I'm so hungry I could eat a horse" I'm not actually going to eat a horse.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why is everyone taking this so seriously? I feel pretty confident that he doesn't actually want to punch Quarless, I'm pretty sure he was just using it as an expression of how angry he was.

If I say "I'm so hungry I could eat a horse" I'm not actually going to eat a horse.

Jess, I know you are a mod. This thread started off with a rather childress question " Anyone want to punch Quarless in the face?" Thankfully almost everyone rejected the question as stupid. Then someone named FrankRizzo escalates it by saying : Quarless you bastard! When does a Packer thread turn to trash talk. I am still somewhat civilized and did not enjoy reading this.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I'm just going to lock it, because you're right it's childish. I didn't think it was all that bad, but clearly it's upsetting some of you, so I'll just lock her up.

Being mad at Quarless is fine, he did screw up, but in the future let's present it a little more mature manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts