1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon... Update: Announcement to be released on MONDAY!

Anybody want to punch Quarless in the face?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Rodgers_Forever, Dec 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rodgers_Forever

Rodgers_Forever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    I know i sure do, all this kid does is drop passes and fumble.

The only thing i'm certain of is that he is 'god's gift' to anyone playing the packers.

:detsux:

2. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,000
    He's a rookie. Remember Finley's rookie year? It takes a few years to mature. He'll be o.k.

3. Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +376
    I'd rather punch Clifton, Lang, Wells, Sitton, Bulaga, and Crabtree in the face. Crabtree was supposedly our best blocking TE? lol? Every one of these guys got manhandled like infants. Probably Quarless for his blocking too.

4. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    Anyone remember Finley in his first season (08 )?

I do want to punch the kid sometimes, but it's just the way he is. He's an unprepared rookie who came out of college too early, and was forced into playing time.

5. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    I was bitching at Crabtree too and saying the same thing. He was not even a tiny speed bump there blocking. What a pussy. And that's how he made the team over Havner?

The whole white wall is passive and weak. I think we've known that since..... well, for a long time.

But Quarless did screw the game up right away with that fumble. If he just goes down, we probably get the opening drive TD and are on our way to the rout that it should have been.

Instead, his fumble cuases Colledge to make a tackle and hurt his knee. Just like Donald Lee's fumble in Washington caused Jermichael Finley to play defense and hurt HIS f**** knee.

I hate these tight ends. HANG ONTO THE BALL.
    Pretend it's an iPod or Playstation you just stole... you think they'd drop THAT? Quarless you bastard.

6. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +416
    I would rather punch Jay Cutler in the face any day of the week. Quarless is only starting because he is a backup to Finley. This Detroit game was the game where everything that has been going wrong went wrong.

7. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +110
    I cant say that I want to punch him in the face

8. narmer2000

narmer2000 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    Quarless fumble hurt. You could see the lights dimming after that turnover and the int that went off Jennings hands. reminded me of the Miami game where they could do absolutely nothing right. I agree they needed to be yelled at buy Quarless looks pretty big so Im not about to throw a punch at him.

9. JoshuaRHuffman

JoshuaRHuffman Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +60
    I'd rather punch TT in the face for not getting "A Super Bowl contender" an experienced backup QB who knows not to make that throw and let your defense win the game for you.

Regardless of playoffs or not, I think our depth got great experience this season and can learn from it. Gotta stop sleep walking against weaker opponents and start doing the small things to beat teams like Atlanta.

10. Incubes12

Incubes12 Bay Harbor Butcher?

Ratings:
    +317
    Punch a rookie for making nervous rookie mistakes?

No.

11. OldSchoolFan

OldSchoolFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +307

I wonder if Andrew Quarreless read this and who HE would like to punch in the face...

12. AmishMafia

AmishMafia Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,779
    I would love to see one of the know-it-all/perfection-demanding internet posters to punch any NFL player in the face. Hopefully, I wouldn't see it - that is to say that the NFL player would not have to worry about any witnesses to his response.

• Like Like x 2
  13. A-Rod_is_God

A-Rod_is_God Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15
    See my signature.

Anybody else notice that the tattoos on the back of his arms read "GODS" "GIFTS"? hahah.

14. GreenGoldAngel

GreenGoldAngel Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +132

I don't know if these people are just being sarcastic or if they are still in grade school. What kind of an adult would make posts about wanting to punch people in the face for not being perfect? Let me audit all of your lives and we'll see how perfect you are...hell I'll probably want to punch you out (not you Incubes12).

15. GreenGoldAngel

Ratings:
    +132

oh for god's sake man up and call quarless a bastard to his face or shut your pie hole!!!!!

16. GreenGoldAngel

Ratings:
    +132
    Before you tough guys punch a Packer in the the face, please look in the mirror and punch the first thing you see. Sick of this childish crap.

17. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +471
    Why is everyone taking this so seriously? I feel pretty confident that he doesn't actually want to punch Quarless, I'm pretty sure he was just using it as an expression of how angry he was.

If I say "I'm so hungry I could eat a horse" I'm not actually going to eat a horse.

18. GreenGoldAngel

Ratings:
    +132
    Jess, I know you are a mod. This thread started off with a rather childress question " Anyone want to punch Quarless in the face?" Thankfully almost everyone rejected the question as stupid. Then someone named FrankRizzo escalates it by saying : Quarless you bastard! When does a Packer thread turn to trash talk. I am still somewhat civilized and did not enjoy reading this.

19. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +471
    I'm just going to lock it, because you're right it's childish. I didn't think it was all that bad, but clearly it's upsetting some of you, so I'll just lock her up.

Being mad at Quarless is fine, he did screw up, but in the future let's present it a little more mature manner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.