Anybody else notice

missinghoagies

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...how calm the locker room was after the Atlanta win. Noticed after watching the replay on NFL Network. I was shocked, knock off #1 seed and they barely celebrated, glad to see that though, think this team is really focused down at the task at hand. Friend of mine is a Bears fan and he had the same thought, which realy concerned him:)

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I noticed it too! I like that kind of deadly focus. It bodes an inner sense of confidence in themselves that should be fearsome to all opponents. I like the energy of this team.

Texpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just caught a glimpse of it and noticed that MM did not seem NEARLY as excited as after the win against the Eagles. That to me, is a good thing. It's as if they won't get excited until they reach the SB.

Also, I would think they would have been more excited winning the second game.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think part of the reason is that the score was 48-21.

If they had walked off with another win like they did against Philly then you'd probably see a lot more excitement.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Remember how the Vikings were acting after their divisional win against Dallas last year? Farve acting like frigging fool.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJl1tB5ub1E]YouTube - Brett Favre...Pants on the Ground[/ame]

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe because it was a blowout? My GF asked why I wasn't more excited after the last Packer TD - it was just too easy at that point. Had it been a close game, with a little drama and emotion, I think the Packers would have been a bit more excited.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There will be enough electricity generated to power a few 100 watt light bulbs in the Bears visiting locker room if the Pack win.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Remember how the Vikings were acting after their divisional win against Dallas last year? Farve acting like frigging fool.

YouTube - Brett Favre...Pants on the Ground
It's cool that he's getting all excited and everything.
But geez. You don't have to act like you just won the SB until you win the SB.

Yeah. And we all know what happened the next week.
I doubt Fail was acting all excited like that after the Saints OWNED him.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe because it was a blowout? My GF asked why I wasn't more excited after the last Packer TD - it was just too easy at that point. Had it been a close game, with a little drama and emotion, I think the Packers would have been a bit more excited.
I agree with you on this one, cause after the Philly game they were amped up everyone was excited on that drive killing int. I think it was a more emotional win in Philly then it was in atlantas blowout.

Members online

Latest posts