Anybody else get sick at the end?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Despite who we all want to throw the blame at for this loss, did anyone else get sick at the end of this one? Edinger again? Another 2nd half collapse? More questionable playcalls? More Lackluster play by a lot of people? it was all a little too much...

I dont know if it was the booze or the loss, but i got me some alka seltzer goin on over here now...man...

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah it made me sick. But worse than that is I am still wondering what in the world Sherman was doing not puting in either Gado or Lee. Because at least when you do that you get a threat in there. Even if they do fumble it gives the D somthing to think about with the run game. A pathetic job by sherman.

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
agopackgo4 said:
Yeah it made me sick. But worse than that is I am still wondering what in the world Sherman was doing not puting in either Gado or Lee. Because at least when you do that you get a threat in there. Even if they do fumble it gives the D somthing to think about with the run game. A pathetic job by sherman.

my pt exactly. you can't just go 5 wide, have incompletions and not run the ball. you need to sustain it for a couple mins and let the d rest.

LambeauLeaper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just know that the next time I see a call to throw to the flat on 3 and 17, I'm going to jump through my tv screen and strangle Sherman and Rossley. Who in the Fu%^ thinks you're going to gain 17 yards on that? Or, are you just giving up and saying "we won't make it anyways"? Why not just save the time and punt on third down? THAT'S what makes me want to vomit.

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At least 3 times in the game we ran the ball on 1st down and lost 4 yards. Tell me again why that is better than a pass.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cuz they know we run the ball, and they have to have someone else in the box. most of the plays where they stuffed us was because they had guys in the box, and had pressure up the middle behind pat williams. You see, when there is 4 wrs, and 1 RB, you dont have to do that and can play the pass. and we did that, and they played pass...all night long after 14 early runs.

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They were stopping the run withhout bringing up anyone. The Dline made most of the tackles.

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It really doesn't help when you're constantly sending that RB in motion to completely destroy any threat of a running attack either.

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No argument there......Empty backfield was bad idea. It would be one thing if you had 5 guys that were a threat to catch the ball but we dont have 5 that can run and chew gum at the same time.

V

Vikeman

ahaug82 said:
I don't know how many heartbreakers I can take this year..... :cry:

reality check...when it comes to heartbreaks, nothing tops the Vikes....NOTHING!

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i'm hurling as i type this...

(uh-oh..better clean the keyboard again...)

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Reality check #2

These are just football games. There are bigger heartbreaks in life than a football game

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

sunshine

Cheesehead
Reaction score
amen to that, Phil. MAJOR reality check!! thanks for bringing us back down to earth, buddy. :bow:

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We should have been utilizind short routes by the TEs throughout the game to function as runs.

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
Close but no cigar

PackerCoz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LambeauLeaper said:
I just know that the next time I see a call to throw to the flat on 3 and 17, I'm going to jump through my tv screen and strangle Sherman and Rossley. Who in the Fu%^ thinks you're going to gain 17 yards on that? Or, are you just giving up and saying "we won't make it anyways"? Why not just save the time and punt on third down? THAT'S what makes me want to vomit.
I couldn't agree with you more LL... I come so close to just turning the damn TV off when I saw them throw in the flat instead of down the field. Maybe Sherman is getting "east-west" confused with "north-south"... :roll: The lack of offense made the defense play hard... the defense kept us in the game in the 1st half. It was just a matter of time for the defense to wear out, as we saw in the second half. It all goes back to that "good teams find a way to win" thing, while the "bad ones find a way to lose"...

They didn't play with much fire at all. If you can't get the fire against your arch rival on a Monday night playing in Lambeau, then pack it in and go home. The Pack needs a "MOTIVATOR'... not a dumb *ss standing on the sidelines with no fire... Lombardi is probably turning over in his grave right now...

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Reality check #2

These are just football games. There are bigger heartbreaks in life than a football game

Hey Phil, we know there are more important things in life then a football game but if I happen to want to vent my frustration after the loss of a football game in a "Green Bay Packer Forum" I will do it.

There is your "Reality Check"

Other then that Congrads on your Bears, they derseve to be on top.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Reality Check #3 Phil.....

When the Bears get CRUSHED in the playoffs by the Giants or whomever (that's if they even making it...)

Boy..I want to hear what you have to say then..!!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Philtration said:
Reality check #2

Really? And here I thought because the Packers won against Atlanta I didn't have to worry about my rent this month. SHUCKIE DARN.

It's a game, everyone knows this. You read the book on how to state the obvious, now go write a book report to someone who cares and let those who wish to vent, vent. It's bad when you have to pull out death like you did. Pretty low.

Members online