Any updates from camp?

PWT

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
The mini camps and OTA's practices have beeen done weeks ago, Training camp starts Friday, July 26 to August 29. First pre season game is August 9th. There is nothing going on right now concerning the Packers here in Green B ay.

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OUT:
Neal - Abdomen
Hayward- Hamstring

Both will be a "couple weeks"

Harris is out with a knee could be a week or so

MM seemed optimistic on Sherrod saying we will see how he feels tomorrow.

Tretter and Worthy wont see the field before week 1 it seems

Sean Richardson is still undergoing some tests on the neck and we should know more about him by the end of this week

House- Non football related illness

No new injuries from day 1

Winners:
Micha Hyde- Was around the ball all day today. Was praised by MM in his presser. Had a PD vs quarless and vs Cobb

Randal Cobb- Had several catches in traffic today including a tough grab that had all the beat writers tweeting.

Losers:
Charles Johnson Myles White. These two young WRs need to make every rep count and today they both had untimely drops that had Edgar Bennet fuming on the sideline. Also Eddie Lacy dropped a screen pass.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good to know about Neal and Hayward. I didn't see their specific injuries reported before. Abdomen is an odd injury for a DL but I guess not in Neal's case. I'm a little more worried about a hamstring injury for Hayward though.

I was also surprised about Harris. I figured that he was on the shelf due to that cyst being removed in his lungs. We don't need more knee injuries

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
I wasn't sure but decided since we're doing camp with the new OC and the story is about how well we're doing it was kinda 40-60 that it might fit.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
As Charles Johnson laid face-down on the grass of Ray Nitschke Field on Saturday morning, every thought in the mind of the rookie seventh-round receiver raced around one thing.
Not again.
Only three months into his NFL career, the 24-year-old Johnson suffered his second professional setback during the second day of Green Bay Packers’ training camp on Saturday when he injured his knee trying to reach back for an underthrown pass from quarterback Graham Harrell.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Meanwhile in other camps yesterday, a fine staring TE in Baltimore broke his hip and had surgery, season over before it began, Dennis Pitta.

And in Philly, starting WR Jeremy Maclin suffered the ole dreaded ACL, season over.

As long as the news out of Titletown stays quiet on these fronts, I'm happy.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Meanwhile in other camps yesterday, a fine staring TE in Baltimore broke his hip and had surgery, season over before it began, Dennis Pitta.

And in Philly, starting WR Jeremy Maclin suffered the ole dreaded ACL, season over.

As long as the news out of Titletown stays quiet on these fronts, I'm happy.
2nd starter I've lost before the preseason even started from my fantasy team.

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
I shall admit my mistake and fall on my sword.

Now kids, don't try this at home! There's a right way and a wrong way to fall on one's sword, as the diagram indicates:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Following the Packers beat writers tweets, this is what I've gathered about the first few days of camp if anybody cares. Obviously, it's still really early to make any serious judgment.

Guys who've impressed: Jonathan Franklin, James Starks, David Bakhtiari, Don Barclay, Mike Daniels, Datone Jones, Jarrett Boykin

Guys who've disappointed: Eddie Lacy, Jarrett Bush, Jeremy Ross, Jake Stoneburner, FB Amosa

Two things I found notable: Franklin has shown much better burst over Lacy. Starks has looked really good. Will they keep him knowing he's an injury risk?

Members online

Latest posts