Any Ty Montgomery news?

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
As it is a bye week, the Packers do not have to announce injury status like a normal week. So, be patient.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With the two young guys getting more reps this week and Adams likely coming back for Denver, I would expect that Montgomery rests for a game or two. That's my opinion based on how little pressure Ty was able to put on it.

D

Deleted member 6794

According to Ian Rapoport Ty Montgomery suffered a regular ankle sprain on Sunday and with the bye week, he hasn’t been ruled out vs. Broncos yet.

Reaction score
I read it was an ankle sprain, coupled with how tender it looked being carted off its anybody's guess, but I'm thinking hell he back by Carolina or so.
I think its reasonable to say Davante should be back in action against Denver at least as a supplemental receiver and we could really use him right now

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score

jetfixer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When Ty went out of the game, it seemed to effect the offensive production quite a bit. He is looking like a real threat out there, strong, explosive, and smart. Janis is coming along as well. Next season there will be a log jam, and a trade could be coming along.

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Next season there will be a log jam, and a trade could be coming along.

Don't think James Jones will be back, much as we love him. Jordy is on the wrong side of 30. Don't think of it as a log jam to be traded out of, think of it as ensuring that as long as we have Rodgers, we have a variety of weapons for him to use.

D

Deleted member 6794

Don't think James Jones will be back, much as we love him. Jordy is on the wrong side of 30. Don't think of it as a log jam to be traded out of, think of it as ensuring that as long as we have Rodgers, we have a variety of weapons for him to use.

There have been a lot of productive receivers on the wrong side of 30 over the last few seasons. It's possible Jones has realized the Packers are the perfect fit for him and he wants to return for another deal close to the vereran minimum. As long as he continues to be productive the rest of the season it should be a no-brainer for Thompson to re-sign him.

Michael Fagg

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let him rest if need be, no need putting him back in too early to reaggrivate the ancle like what happened with Adams. Strong defensive play along with no turnovers will be the ticket to beating Denver.

Members online

Latest posts