Any Pictures you want?

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am going to the Packer game this weekend vs. the Cardinals. Our seats are close to the field. 6th row...corner of the endzone, south side. It is usually where the Packers warm up.

I have a nice camera and will be taking pictures during warm ups since we are going in early and I am not drinking (much). Of course I will be taking pictures during the game but my questioin is this: Are there any Packers that you want a close up of during warm ups? Let me know and I will do my best to get a good shot of them.

If any naked women are there don't worry, I got'em covered!

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Considering it'll be in Green Bay, please spare us the pics of the 'naked women'. :)

Some cool pics of the obvous Favre, Green, and Driver would be good.

OP
OP
T

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Considering it'll be in Green Bay, please spare us the pics of the 'naked women'. :)

Some cool pics of the obvous Favre, Green, and Driver would be good.

Well, I thought I would get them for the bear fans if they fit in the lens. and considering i do carry an extra wide angle...I just might! :rubeyes:

OP
OP
T

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i just want one of you, trippy - ya big ole teddy bear!! ;)

You're not confusing that with the naked lady pictures are ya? Better yet....why waste falm..come on over to Kenosha!! :thumbsup:

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want to see Abdul Hodge more as a packer than the past as a Hawkeye.

OP
OP
T

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i just want one of you, trippy - ya big ole teddy bear!! ;)

You're not confusing that with the naked lady pictures are ya? Better yet....why waste film..come on over to Kenosha!! :thumbsup:

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will be at the Bronco/Indy game.

Anyone want a picture of Javon Walker making a remarkable catch?

Notice I did not type "Touchdown"

The locals are going nuts and calling for Cutler over Jake the Big Mistake this weekend. Ohh the hell like atmosphere of being 5-1 and first in your division.

Bronco fans amaze me.

RP

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah, he's needing some pictures to decorate his new (well, new to us) semi - i think one of trippy would be just perfect, don't you? i mean what more could a bears fan want than a picture of another guy in his packers garb?!? ;)

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah - makes it REAL interesting around our house - lemme tell ya!!

the twins have packers clothes already & recognize the G, green & gold, & favre as "that's tractor grandpa's & your team, mama"!!!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am going to the Packer game this weekend vs. the Cardinals. Our seats are close to the field. 6th row...corner of the endzone, south side. It is usually where the Packers warm up.

I have a nice camera and will be taking pictures during warm ups since we are going in early and I am not drinking (much). Of course I will be taking pictures during the game but my questioin is this: Are there any Packers that you want a close up of during warm ups? Let me know and I will do my best to get a good shot of them.

Kampman getting a sack or Driver or Jennings running for a TD would be nice. ;)

As for warm-ups, just bring tons of film and take everything you can. I'm sure everyone here will appreciate any pics you post. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
T

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Take one of the empty field and we'll call it Ahmad Carroll :mrgreen:

That pic would look good on his new book.... "covered like a rug"

Hey by the way, did you hear about the new McDonald's their building in Jacksonville?

its going up between Carrol and his covered reciever. :rotflmao: :penflag:

Koren Robinson family Reunion ---> :pals:
Robert Fergusan most games -----> :cane:

OP
OP
T

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
trippster said:

Kampman getting a sack or Driver or Jennings running for a TD would be nice. ;)

As for warm-ups, just bring tons of film and take everything you can. I'm sure everyone here will appreciate any pics you post. :thumbsup:

I have a digital with 3g of memory. I can take about 1300 pics. Can I assume that would be enough? :cool:

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a digital with 3g of memory. I can take about 1300 pics. Can I assume that would be enough? :cool:

Just barely. I want at least 1,000 on Greg Jennings alone.

I want to see his rippling biceps. His gargantuan quadriceps. His 6-pack of fury. And of course, those beautiful hands he uses so magically.

I'm not obsessed

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
imtellin ya, get some of Blackmon. He could turn out to be the next big thing (also could be a bust, but...shhh!) and some pics of him in his rookie year could be special!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts