Any pf posters in Green Bay for Packer/Lion game weekend

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Any pf posters in Green Bay for Packer/Lion game weeken

Well.....i made it back from the get together! I had a great time! Veg was there, Midwest, PWT, Dodd and Dad, and me. I took photos (of course mine are the old fashioned "film" kind, so i have to get them processed) But Veg had his digital camera, so he may post some photos after the game today. It was worth the 2 hours drive there and back, just to get a chance to meet these GREAT people. And the food was really good!
It was fun to be able to put faces to names on here. To me, that always makes it more personal.
Wish more of you could have made it there! Maybe next season we can all meet in GB, maybe during an away game, earlier in the season when the weather is still warm. (That way hotels are cheaper, and theres not so much crowd wise).
I had fun! (I didn't over "Cheese" them! :wink: )
It was great. I'm glad you drove up, and it was cool to meet everyone. 8)

Cheesey brought a lot of the pictures he has taken over the years with Packers players. It was neat to hear the stories that go along with the pictures. And speaking of stories, PWT36(Phil) can tell you a few. His knowledge of the history of the Packers is very impressive to say the least!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Any pf posters in Green Bay for Packer/Lion game weeken

THANK YOU Midwest!!!
It was GREAT getting to meet you!
I'll tell ya, i felt like i was with "family" with you guys!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts