Any pf posters in Green Bay for Packer/Lion game weekend

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packer forum Posters here in Green Bay for the Packer Lion game. There is going to be a get together on Saturday night. If you have you have time to work the pf get together into your schedule ,while you are in Green Bay, please come and meet your fellow pf posters. And talk some Packer football!!

Place : Champion's Sports Sports Bar and Grill (Green Bay's newest Sports Bar)

address: 1007 Tony Canadeo Run (Street) - About 4 blocks east of Lambeau Parking lot , just 1 block behind and to right of Brett Favre Steakhouse which is on Brett Favre Pass (Street ). Brett Fave Pass intersects Holmgren Way just north of Stadium View Bar and Grill building, which is located on Holmgren Way.

Green Bay, Wi.

Date: Saturday Evening , December 29, 2007

Time: 6:00 pm

menu has wide selection of sandwiches & Wraps priced from $5.99 to $7.99.

Dinners all priced at $11.99 includes (T Bone Steak , Slow Roasted Prime Rib, Schrimp, Perch, Blue Gills , except Cod ($10.99) dinners.

Broasted Chicken 1/4 Chicken -$5.50, and 1/2 Broasted Chicken -$6.95- Broasted Chjcken and Rib Combo- 1/4 Chicken and full rack of ribes -$11.99

Champions has" large homemeade Pizzas priced from -$6.95 to #9.95--

Build your own Pasta dish - $6.50 - add Chicken -$2.00 more- Add Schrimp-$2.50 more-

Chef Salad , Ceasar Salad available. 11 appetizers are on the menu. plus Crock of French onion and soup of the day.

Please Private message (PM) me ASAP, if you want to attend pf get together.- I need the number in your party coming to this pf get together. I have to make reservation at Champions very soon and they need know the number of person coming.

PWT36 (Phil)

PS if you "PM" me that you will be attending. I will "Pm" you detailed instructions of the location of Champions immediately .

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
Hell yeah. I'll be there plus one man! I'll be a lost stranger for the most part, so it will be good to meet some people who actually know what's going on somewhat. I'm excited!

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish I could be there. This is something I have been hoping we could do for a long time now.
I was down there for the Oakland game and I will be at the playoff game so financially I just can't swing the Lion game.
I hope there is a good turnout and I hope we can pull something like this off again in the future.
I would certainly enjoy meeting my friends from Packer Forum.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Any pf posters in Green Bay for Packer/Lion game weeken

I wish i could be there, but my wife is back to work (as of today) and has to work this weekend. So she has the car.
Maybe next season we could have a get together in GB during one of the away games. That way, you don't have the "game day" crowds.
Wish i could be there with you guys!

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Thanks for setting this up for everyone Phil! Its much appreciated. And yooper, cheesey, Its too bad you can't attend, but I'm sure we can do this again next year. :)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Thanks for setting this up for everyone Phil! Its much appreciated. And yooper, chessey, Its too bad you can't attend, but I'm sure we can do this again next year. :)
Yeah.........and hopefully i'll still be on the right side of the grass by then!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I told my wife some of the guys were gonna meet up there, and she said she would try to work it out that i could have the car. If it's not too late to try to come i MAY be able to take a road trip.
It would be fun to see you guys!
If it's too late to try to get into this, I would totally understand.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I told my wife some of the guys were gonna meet up there, and she said she would try to work it out that i could have the car. If it's not too late to try to come i MAY be able to take a road trip.
Just pm Phil and let him know. That would be cool if you can attend!!!! :D :beer:

edit: I pmed Phil and told him you were trying to make arrangements to attend.

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score

I'm sure you can still come. Where exactly do you live?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

cheesey said:

I live about 100 miles south of Green Bay. Takes me just under 2 hours to get there.
I PM'd Phil, but he hasn't said yes or no. Maybe i'm too late and he had the thing set already.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

DoddPower said:
cheesey said:

I live about 100 miles south of Green Bay. Takes me just under 2 hours to get there.
I PM'd Phil, but he hasn't said yes or no. Maybe i'm too late and he had the thing set already.
Phil pmed me and said its a go!!!! (I'm sure he pmed you also) Look forward to seeing you there.
:pals:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

cheesey said:
DoddPower said:
cheesey said:

Phil pmed me and said its a go!!!! (I'm sure he pmed you also) Look forward to seeing you there.
:pals:
Sweet! Hopefully i can make it up then! He didn't PM me back, but if he said it's ok, I'll go by that then.
We are having some work done on the car today, so hopefully our mechanic gets it done.

OP
OP
P

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Update on the "get together" of pf .com posters on this Saturday nite at 6:00 pm in GB. If you are in Green Bay for the Packer/Lions game, and you can find some time in schedule on Saturday night to come over to visit with your fellow pf.com posters, who will be at Champion's Sports Bar and Grill (newest Sports Bar and Grill in Green bay)

Just come if you can . I have been informed by Champion's that they can take care of everybody that will come. No need to private message (PM) me, but you can do so if you want to.. Then we will know you are coming, but it is not necessary. .

You will see us there, There will Packer decorations on our tables. I will be wearing my Black Leather Super Bowl Championship XXXI Cap which I took out of storage for this pf.com poster's "get together". I will be the only person in Sports Bar wearing that classic Cap .

Place--Champion's Sports Bar and Grill (Green Bay newest Sports Bar and Grill)

Address-- 1007 Tony Canadeo Run (about 3-4 blocks from Lambeau Field)

City---Green Bay, Wi. 54304

Date 12/29/07 , this Saturday night

Time : Starting at 6:00 pm

For an accurate location of Champions: Go on your computer and get on website: Mapquest.com. And type in Champion's name, address , city and zip code. And the map with the location of Champions will come up.

Hope to see you there!!!

pwt36 ( Phil)

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Any pf posters in Green Bay for Packer/Lion game weeken

You guys have goodtime!

That is nice of PWT36 to set that up.
You should learn alot from him, as I hear that he personally knew Curly Lambeau as a rookie. :p

As for me, I can't believe that I will have to cheer for the Cowboys this weekend....ARGHHH!

Oh ya, you might want to bring some earplugs in case cheesey makes it :)

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will go only if PWT36 saves some waitresses for me. I hate it when he hogs all the women.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Just come if you can . I have been informed by Champion's that they can take care of everybody that will come. No need to private message (PM) me, but you can do so if you want to.. Then we will know you are coming, but it is not necessary. .
Cool. The more the merrier. :beer:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You guys have goodtime!

You should learn alot from him, as I hear that he personally knew Curly Lambeau as a rookie. :p

As for me, I can't believe that I will have to cheer for the Cowboys this weekend....ARGHHH!

Just ask Trippster...........you will NEED them! :lol:

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

vikesrule said:
You guys have goodtime!

LOL so that means you will be there? :beer: :packbeer: :mug:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

cheesey said:
vikesrule said:
You guys have goodtime!

LOL so that means you will be there? :beer: :packbeer: :mug:
Looks good........unless something drastic comes up.
(Maybe i shouldn't have given a warning..........everyone will probably not show up now! :wink: :lol: )

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Well.....i made it back from the get together! I had a great time! Veg was there, Midwest, PWT, Dodd and Dad, and me. I took photos (of course mine are the old fashioned "film" kind, so i have to get them processed) But Veg had his digital camera, so he may post some photos after the game today. It was worth the 2 hours drive there and back, just to get a chance to meet these GREAT people. And the food was really good!
It was fun to be able to put faces to names on here. To me, that always makes it more personal.
Wish more of you could have made it there! Maybe next season we can all meet in GB, maybe during an away game, earlier in the season when the weather is still warm. (That way hotels are cheaper, and theres not so much crowd wise).
I had fun! (I didn't over "Chesee" them! :wink: )

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score

(I didn't over "Chesee" them! :wink: )

Yah, I counted only three cheese farts for the whole night! PWT wasn't sharing the women, though. I have pictures! :shock:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

cheesey said:
(I didn't over "Chesee" them! :wink: )

Yah, I counted only three cheese farts for the whole night! PWT wasn't sharing the women, though. I have pictures! :shock:
You were counting!?!?
(I snuck in 3 more silent ones!!!) :wink:
Yeah........that PWT had the babes all over him! But he told me they were safe..........he couldn't catch them anyway!
I told him "Thats ok.......cause if you DID catch them, you'd probably forget what to DO with them!"
(He laughed at that!) :wink: :lol:

Members online

Latest posts