Any Packers gifts this year?

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got 2, Jordy Nelson jersey from my parents and a Pack t shirt from my uncle.

Attachments

• Nelson.jpg
    Nelson.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 147

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
Got a packer NFC north division champ sweatshirt from my ma a packer divison champ shirt and packer blanket from my gf. And a packer hat from the gf's ma.

North44

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, I got a journal with Packers logo embossed on it from my mom. She bought it for me when we were up doing a Lambeau tour this summer.

Vladimirr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Framed picture of Lambeau Field with a pair of commemorative gold coins
A copy of "When Pride Still Mattered" to join my Packers book collection
A copy of "That First Season" to go with it too
Two Packers shirts
A pair of Packers beer glasses
Some sort of ceramic egg with a Packer helmet on it
A plaster football painted green and gold and a G on it
Signed picture of Gilbert Brown

sped2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My dad dragged me to the Packers Pro Shop a week before Christmas when I was home and surprised me with a Rodgers jersey. Before that I had only the short pink women's version from Shopko because the actual jersey was too expensive, so I was very excited!

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Got a dressy Packers golf shirt
Got the mrs. her first DD jersey (she has more packers jerseys than i do!)
my sister got me a very nice framed packers painting...the only problem (and its a big one) is that it is
of #4!! ...now i dont know what to do with it.:( it was a gift...so i guess i have to display it.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
None for me, but my kiddos scored! One good thing is that now I get to choose whatever the hell I want to get them for Christmas!

That's a Rodgers doll thing I picked up at the Pro Shop when I was there for the Packers-Lions game a couple weeks back.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

And you can see the Clay one here.

Couldn't get Jack to stand still long enough to grab a good shot of the jersey. lol (and the Jordans I wanted when I was a kid! I've still never had a pair. The kids' ones are expensive too, but that $50 is much more manageable than what you shell out for Adult-sized retro Jordans, right Drew?!)

Yet, by some miracle, I was able to get one of Layla! lol Couldn't get one of her smiling; too many molars coming in to get her to stop chewing on stuff!(sweet shoes, too, huh?)

Somehow got one of them together.

And here's one with Grandpa, before we really started. We're going to their place for Christmas with my brother this weekend, and the kids will have some more cool stuff to show off after the weekend.

Merry Christmas!

Hype

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Charles Woodson Christmas Orniment for the tree

something non-pack related but all football fans can appreciate...Pat Tillman ASU jersey t-shirt

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
some packers socks, tees, golfballs and duct tape. I probably wont use the golfballs because im afraid ill lose them! Plus one of the balls is green and that would make golf extra hard!

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
My daughter got a Packers calendar (from Perfect Timing, Inc. in Waukesha). Overall, pretty good-- has all the players that one would expect-- Rodgers on the cover, Matthews, Raji, Woodson... but one strange one: Charles Peprah.

I wonder why Peprah made the cut? Especially with notable absences from the 12 photos: including Finley and Bishop.

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My mom made me an awesome blanket out of some Packer themed fleece material, and she also made 2 matching couch pillows.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep, wife always hooks me up. Packer long sleeve shirt and a Matthews T-Shirt. Good God I have a lot of stuff to wear. Closet is full. :eek:

Members online

Latest posts