Any Packers fans going to re-watch the game?

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't watch it again. It was ill-inducing enough once.

I would like to see a highlight package of all the dropped passes, the missed passed by Rodgers, and the fumbles.
Also, want to see what the hell happened on the hail mary.

And wondering why the defense didn't call a timeout before that hail mary play.

Teams don't take it serious enough before a hail mary to end the first half for some reason.
Before the end of the game, they'd call timeout and bring in an extra hands guy like a tall Jermichael Finley or Jordy Nelson back there to patrol the end zones.
Wondering why they never do that to end first halves.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I can't watch it again. It was ill-inducing enough once.

I would like to see a highlight package of all the dropped passes, the missed passed by Rodgers, and the fumbles.
Also, want to see what the hell happened on the hail mary.

And wondering why the defense didn't call a timeout before that hail mary play.

Teams don't take it serious enough before a hail mary to end the first half for some reason.
Before the end of the game, they'd call timeout and bring in an extra hands guy like a tall Jermichael Finley or Jordy Nelson back there to patrol the end zones.
Wondering why they never do that to end first halves.

Several things happened on the hail mary and a number of passes. 1. No bump and run 2. No Collins 3. Lousy communication 4. Little vertical leap from the Packers. I'm still scratching my head over why Capers abandoned the bump and run this season.

Jariah

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dude I saw this on Chris Matthews, I tried not to laugh at a fellow Packer fan in hurt, but damn her face is priceless. I can just hear all the Giants fan's getting a kick out of this vid. though. I wonder if she is a member of this site??

She is the poster gal for Wisconsin female Packers fans.

Bagadeez04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Normally I would watch a loss assuming the Packers are at least in the game and put up a good fight. This game they were never in...they played flat all day. There isn't really a whole lot to take away from a game like this, aside from they came in and sucked in every way.

The only unit that played well here was special teams I think...unless I'm forgetting something. They had the blocked FG, pretty good punt/kick coverage, good kicking and punts. The only negative is that Cobb should have had a fumble, and didn't really do anything all day.

Bagadeez04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Several things happened on the hail mary and a number of passes. 1. No bump and run 2. No Collins 3. Lousy communication 4. Little vertical leap from the Packers. I'm still scratching my head over why Capers abandoned the bump and run this season.

The play before was just as bad. The Giants showed they would run (or at least might run) on the play before the timeout. Then they ran what looked like the exact same play...for 25 yards and out of bounds against a defensive plan intended to limit big plays and keep players in bounds.

That two play series was a complete melt-down, and really highlighted for me that our defensive problems are more sever than I had thought. I was thinking that if Collins comes back and we get a good OLB the D would be OK. But there is an ineptness here that goes beyond getting a couple players at need positions. If this continues next year Dom's gotta go.

Members online

Latest posts