Any Packer fans that are Bikers?

snowyeyes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey! Just wondering if any members on the forum are motorcyclists? I ride a 2009 suzuki GSXR 600 and from Toronto.

Im thinking about a bike trip this summer and Green bay seems like a good place! Never been.

So any recommendations on roads or must see places to visit? good hotels?

Any advice is appreciated.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
every year jerry P has a motorcycle ride for cancer in GB with alot of packers/former packers/ and front office people riding or involved.

Jerry Parins

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey! Just wondering if any members on the forum are motorcyclists? I ride a 2009 suzuki GSXR 600 and from Toronto.

Im thinking about a bike trip this summer and Green bay seems like a good place! Never been.

So any recommendations on roads or must see places to visit? good hotels?

Any advice is appreciated.

If you're biking in, come in from the North to avoid the holes that are Chicago and Milwaukee. Or take the ferry into Manitowoc from Michigan. Manty is about a half hour from GB. Take time for Door County, the part of Wis that sticks into Lake Mich. Try to time it for training camp in July. This year will probably be packed again. All the Packer tour places will be jumping. I can't definitely recommend a hotel since I,ve never spent the night in one in GB. Home is much more convenient.

Members online

Latest posts