any Minneapolis area fans watching the game tonight?

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if so, where? i went to Gabe's last week and they didn't have it. then drove to a few other places, none of which had it. i'm thinking of going to Hudson to watch it tonight. does anyone know of anywhere in the twin cities that will have it?

IGHPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if so, where? i went to Gabe's last week and they didn't have it. then drove to a few other places, none of which had it. i'm thinking of going to Hudson to watch it tonight. does anyone know of anywhere in the twin cities that will have it?

Hi I found it at only one place. North Hudson at Cozy Corner or Village Inn ( same place.) I had been to Prescott and Philanders did not have it even after they said they would. i than went to River Falls West Wind and found they did not have it either. It looked like Pugs and Sport bar in Hudson were pertty vacant so they did not have it either. Good Luck.

IGH Pack :beersign:

IGHPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Hi I found it at only one place. North Hudson at Cozy Corner or Village Inn ( same place.) I had been to Prescott and Philanders did not have it even after they said they would. i than went to River Falls West Wind and found they did not have it either. It looked like Pugs and Sport bar in Hudson were pertty vacant so they did not have it either. Good Luck.

IGH Pack :beersign:

OP
OP
bozz_2006

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this week i decided not to take any chances. i drove to hudson and watched it at the village inn. That's a pretty nice bar. it was a good time. i'm really glad i went and didn't **** out.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you have Comcast you can get their sports entertainment package for just $4.99/mo. which includes NFL Network and watch the rebroadcast. I watched the first half last night when it re-aired at midnight, then I'll pick up the rest of it on Monday or Thursday when they show it again.

Members online

Latest posts