Any Michigan Wolverines fans on here?

ClemsonFan

New Era Packers Fan
Reaction score
Well, I just became a Michigan Wolverines fan this past week. So my question is:

Are there any other Michigan fans that are also Packer fans on here?

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I just became a Michigan Wolverines fan this past week. So my question is:

Are there any other Michigan fans that are also Packer fans on here?
How does one "out of the blue" decide one day they are a fan of a certain team? Especially so sudden they can pinpoint a date or time. I can see leaning towards or at least being interested in a team that after a time you realize you are a fan. I still get warm fuzzies for the Twins as I postdate the Milwaukee Braves and predate the Brewers. I was still young enough to get attached to the Brewers though. How does the Wolverine affection coincide with your Clemson devotion?

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Due to non team related circumstances, I have ended my Michigan fanship
So the bandwagon has a vacant seat?:x3:
but to answer you original question, yes there have been Wolverine fans prowling about now and then. I have even heard of members of this board that have never been to Wisconsin, and some not even to this continent.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

So the bandwagon has a vacant seat?:x3:
but to answer you original question, yes there have been Wolverine fans prowling about now and then. I have even heard of members of this board that have never been to Wisconsin, and some not even to this continent.
Shock, horror !! Does that mean we can`t be Packer fans ? I have done both AND been to Lambeau too :p

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

So to clarify,22nd October 2011 you became a Wolverine fan, having been a Clemson fan before ?, but by the end of the day you gave up being a Wolverine ??
I`ve worn socks longer ! :p

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
So to clarify,22nd October 2011 you became a Wolverine fan, having been a Clemson fan before ?, but by the end of the day you gave up being a Wolverine ??
I`ve worn socks longer ! :p
Don't you hate when she says no after you've made all these lifestyle changes just to impress her?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts