1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

any madden fans here?

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by steveGB, Sep 10, 2006.

1. steveGB

steveGB Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    hey i was just wondering if there is any madden fans here. becoz i luv the game but the rosters get changed real quickly and i wanna just fix my packers roster before i start a franchise and see if i cant do a better job then TT.

if there is some fans here i was just wondering if they new any good sites to get CAP's or if someone noes a good CAP for ruvell martin and jason hunter

if not ur missing out :wink:

2. thetombradyhater

thetombradyhater Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I like Madden, but I haven't got 07 1) because I heard it was bad 2) because I don't have the money and 3) because I am trying to save for a PS3 so I can get one ASAP (which will end up being after Chirstmas at te eraliest and after my birthday in March at the latest)

on top of that I don't have online so I have never used a site to update roster's

3. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Get the roster update :)

4. PackerLegend

PackerLegend Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Im waiting for the roster update but it hasnt come out yet. I think it comes out on the 18th of each month or around there

5. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    You can get the update for your PS2 game? How do you do that?

6. PackerLegend

PackerLegend Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    If You Have Online For madden once they have the updated rosters set up it will download them for you once you first log in because for online all the teams need to be updated and right. Otherwise you can go to My Madden and then Download Rosters, but they wont have them up until like the 18th of each month i think thats what it was last year, sometime around then.

7. steveGB

steveGB Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i cant get the update im in australia :(