1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Any hip-hop fans here?

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by mattresell, Sep 25, 2006.

1. mattresell

mattresell Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    If so, you've got to check out the Lupe Fiasco album that just got released. I'm listening to it right now and it's absolutely incredible. I would not be surprised if this album is considered a classic by the time everything is said and done.

It's got great production, great lyrics, and great timing. If you've heard the album, post you're opinion here. If you haven't heard it and you like that style of music, take time out of your day to buy/download it. You won't regret it.

2. YERCELL

YERCELL Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I have it. I didn't really like Kick, Push when it came out, but it's started to grow on me. This cd, though, is really good. I'm a Ludacris fan, and I think F&L is way better than Release Therapy. It's not your typical Hip-Hop album. Some people will probably compare Lupe to Common and Kanye, as they are all from Chicago, but he is in a league of his own.

3. kmac

kmac Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone remember the last time we had a hip hop thread? :lol:

4. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Lupe- This is the name of Jerry and George's chambermaid in the Seinfeld episode where they're in LA looking for Kramer, yes?

5. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I like my sheets tucked in.

6. YERCELL

YERCELL Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, but this isn't a general post. I would say hopefully this one could stay on track, but it's already awry.

Anyone heard Release Therapy by Ludacris? It's pretty good, better than Red Light District, but it could've been better still IMO.

7. C-Mize

C-Mize Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, I bought the Lupe Fiasco CD. Its very good. No offense Yercell, I dont think Luda is that great.

8. YERCELL

YERCELL Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't think it's that great either, better than RLD. Food & Liquor is way better IMO.

9. Philtration

Philtration Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9