Any guesses on who will be taking over WR coaching duties?

y5nthon5a

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the next WR coach doesn't do a good job, or if the Packers ask him to, I'm pretty sure that Driver could eventually become the WR coach.

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the next WR coach doesn't do a good job, or if the Packers ask him to, I'm pretty sure that Driver could eventually become the WR coach.

he could make a good WR Coach if he wanted to, look at Edgar Bennett, he's done a great job with the Running Backs, Starks, Grant and BJax probably would be as good without him.

I find it fascinating how many ex-players are coaching in the league now

C

Crefan

Someone who makes them do countless hours on the jugs machine God knows that James Jones needs the work.:icon_rolleyes:

dantastic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They need to bring in the porta-potty drill via the Chiefs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6lvVHdPlPo&feature=related]YouTube - "Porta-John Drill" Thomas Jones and Jamaal Charles[/ame]

ESPN did a mildly funny take on it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSrlA8F35KM&feature=related]YouTube - Kansas City Chiefs Potty training[/ame]

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They need to bring in the porta-potty drill via the Chiefs.

YouTube - "Porta-John Drill" Thomas Jones and Jamaal Charles
If I was one of those receivers, I would have played a joke, locked the door and yelled out "Busy! Give me a minute!"
It would be so worth the 10 laps!

That was funny!
Thanx for the laugh.

Did the kid at the end say "School lunch is here."
Say what?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not a clue, I would say steal someone from the college ranks as its late to be interviewing people with nfl jobs as we are about to have a lock out and someone might not want to rock the boat.

PackersATW

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jerry Sullivan was not retained by the 49ers. He does have a connection with coach McCarthy from their time together in San Francisco.

He is noted for developing Anquan Boldin when with the Cardinals previously. Didn't seem to have much for results with the 49ers, but they did have how many different offensive coordinators in consecutive seasons.

Members online

Latest posts