1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Any gamers on the forum?

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by ivo610, May 15, 2010.

1. JCpackers04

JCpackers04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +17
    awesome man! lol. one of my better friends that i play with all the time was real good at h2. went to several of the mlg tournaments and went pretty deep each time. whenever i play with him he'll see one of the kids he used to play with pop online and say something like "i used to play with this kid, yeah he works for MLG now" lol. a bunch of the kids are currently pro.

what was your gamertag? were you successful as a pro? lol im interested...

2. Arod2gjdd

Arod2gjdd Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10
    i play super smash bros. melee for gamecube competitively haha

3. Mushroom

Mushroom Packer Owner/Shareholder

Ratings:
    +103
    I play COD MW2 and Black Ops on PS3...I just got Black Ops, its quite a bit different I think...Tough...

4. Spanish Rose

Spanish Rose Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +61
    ohhh mlg tournaments, the good ole days.. it was def a fun time in my life and what a lucky man to work for such a great organization.. yea i still talk to a few no and then but i dont play nearly as much as i use to.. we werent too successful we never won anything but we were in the pro bracket and we were team best buy..we had everything paid for us so it was basically a vaca for me everytime i went to one lol.. my gamertag now is DeT NightBlade.. send a f/r if ya want. now if the kids i play with in cod were to go to a tourny i think i would be very very successfull cause these kids are hands down the greatest cod players ive ever seen

5. packers020802

packers020802 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +55
    PS3 here
    Medal of Honor = my crack
    black ops online is prob. better but MoH single player puts it over the top.

Also play (beat) the boys oline in Madden and NHL11.

6. JCpackers04

JCpackers04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +17

nice man nice. if i remember his story correctly didnt you have to win several rounds against kinds competing and then you made it into the pro bracket and faced a pro team? something along those lines i believe...

sounds like you got yourself a good group to play some black ops with lol. playing with a full team is almost unfair against random competition, absolute domination. i would challenge you guys to something but its really only me and the same friend who was mad good at h2 that are actually good. any idea the K/D's of these kids? i know its not the best to judge a player by but hey its all we got really lol.

also, if you really want to see how you rank up against other teams try and convince them to join gamebattles. its run by MLG and its a step up competition wise from just searching for games etc.

7. packers020802

packers020802 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +55
    Anyone wanna go a round in NHL 11 for PS3
    Shoot me an invite

gamer tag: DEADALIVE906

8. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,014
    im ivo610 on the ps3, but havent been playing lately. Any good games come out lately?

9. Spanish Rose

Spanish Rose Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +61
    how it was back then was top 16 in amature make it to the pro bracket along with the top 16 teams.. so 32 teams altogether.. for a while we were the 16th seed so i guess we were technically considered pro since a couple tournys we didnt have to play through amature.. if you get what im sayin lol

yea we play gamebattles every now and then.. we were 3rd in waw.. 23rd in mw2.. and i dont believe we have yet in black ops.. i dont recall what season they were in but thats with none of us really caring too much about it and we would have random team members play who werent as good but we are all good friends so we just never gave a ****... its hard to get them to play serious, but when they do its quite easy for us... all we do is play search so their k/d isnt as great.. most range from 2 to 3 k/d.. ive seen it as high as 6 on their accounts they **** around with.. idk what it is but they are just smarter than everyone else who plays.. its sickening but enough rambling lol

10. Exkiezie

Exkiezie Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I play cs 1.6 for steam on the pc other than that naw Im oldskoooooool

11. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,014
    finally the psn is back on! too bad the store isnt.

Bought LA Noire but havent played it yet

12. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,395
    rockstar games do not usually impress me but LA Noire is really well done and engrossing

13. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,014
    PS store is back on, nice.

14. Matty Flynn

Matty Flynn Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +42
    Matt Flynn was the one who hacked PSN.