Any friendly bets for the GB vs NYG NFCCG?

OP
OP
DragonSoul

DragonSoul

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im totally game. You better be sporting that Packers sig this week I hope anyway lol.
time will tell, but i will be back either way, just not during the game unless its a blow out similar to pats & denver then i might stop by early. Hoping if its a blow out we are the team blowing you guys out, otherwise i hope its a close great game. :tup:

OP
OP
DragonSoul

DragonSoul

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He said on your home site, meaning he would change it on his own giants site.
I would have done it on both forums, as I would have still posted more on the GMB. So it wouldn't have been fair if I only posted one more time after the loss to say gg, or maybe a few other times and then leave, so I would have changed my sig at the GMB.

Question probably would be do I keep it changed once the SB is over, or once week 1 starts of the new season.

Since we didn't not stipulate which one, he and others can decide for themselves.

Overall this play was pretty cool.
Some homers - all teams have them.
Some Level Headed people, like Jules.
Some Self team haters - Still do not get those.

But in general it was fun. If I ever visit a forum it is to get the knowledgeable fans of their teams too fill me in on the things the media/talking heads are not talking about, especially injuries, or who is really playing well vs who is not.

If welcomed I might visit again. This really is the most i posted on any other teams forum besides the Eagles and I have not posted there in a year or two.

Hope you guys had a good time to with the chatter. Tough loss, but always next year. And no I do not think we are inked in for a SB just yet. It is promising, but just like Atlanta and you guys, I won't take any team as a cake walk, and anything can happen. But based on numbers, facts an situation/circumstances you have an idea where you and the team stands imho.

GL in the future, just not vs us :) Classy organization and fan base.

Members online

Latest posts