Any friendly bets for the GB vs NYG NFCCG?

DragonSoul

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When we won in 08 I never came back. I did post prior to the game. But i figured since I have been here a bit this go around, we could do a friendly wager. A signature bet, or what not for if one team wins over the other.

Like change your sig on your home forum, or if need be i can do our team forum and yours. Or any other ideas.

Just a friendly bet. As mentioned before even though I did not come back after our 08 win, if we lose I will come back and say GG, and possibly root for you guys the rest of the way.

OP
OP
DragonSoul

DragonSoul

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I be fine 4 that, but can anyone make it. How does a cowboys fan get into this lol? j/k Everyone is free to join.

Arodgers12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont know how myself but how bout if we win you have a Rodgers sig and if we lose I will take your sig?

Purplepeopleeater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, I got a bit of dough on the Giants with 7.5 points. I don't care who wins, but I just don't need the Packers winning by more than that. Baby needs a new pair of shoes!

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
My nephew is a Ravens fan living in GB so I told him if his team makes it to the Super Bowl (ours is a done deal) the loser has to change his profile picture in FB to the other team's logo and every day make a post that says "The Ravens suck and the Packers rule!" or vice versa.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ummm, if Giants lose, and they lose the bet, they probably aren't going to be posting here anymore, anyway. What would it matter what their sig is?

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
ummm, if Giants lose, and they lose the bet, they probably aren't going to be posting here anymore, anyway. What would it matter what their sig is?

So Amish, you're betting you won't see Giants fans back here much if the Giants lose?

UCSB616

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some guy earlier in the week was offering to make a video of himself drinking his own urine if the giants lost. Not sure what thread it's in, but it's pretty disgusting, and typical of the critters in the I95 corridor that sport giants gear.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Some guy earlier in the week was offering to make a video of himself drinking his own urine if the giants lost. Not sure what thread it's in, but it's pretty disgusting, and typical of the critters in the I95 corridor that sport giants gear.

It's in the smack area.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll tell ya what.
I'l drink Mello Yello, Gatoraid, Mntn Dew or any other beverage that looks like urine out of a clear glass but I'll spare ya and won't videotape it if the Giants win.
OK?
OK.

OP
OP
DragonSoul

DragonSoul

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, I got a bit of dough on the Giants with 7.5 points. I don't care who wins, but I just don't need the Packers winning by more than that. Baby needs a new pair of shoes!
It was 9 pts now it is 7 1/2 points and Vegas changed it pretty quick when they realized they screwed up. I remember Vegas had the biggest or 1 of the biggest losses when the giants beat the Pats in the SB.

I am still debating on betting for the 1st time ever on a game.

OP
OP
DragonSoul

DragonSoul

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My nephew is a Ravens fan living in GB so I told him if his team makes it to the Super Bowl (ours is a done deal) the loser has to change his profile picture in FB to the other team's logo and every day make a post that says "The Ravens suck and the Packers rule!" or vice versa.
Funny bet. But don't count your chickens before they hatch.

OP
OP
DragonSoul

DragonSoul

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we still had Favre I'd be worried... :)
Funny how ppl are knocking him now. When that year was one of his best if I recall and he even had another very good year with the Vikes. But I said before the game, wait for him to throw you one, and he did. Yet he still put up great numbers that year. Not like he sucked that year. Seems everyone is trying to play that now, which I find very funny now.

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
I'll tell ya what.
I'l drink Mello Yello, Gatoraid, Mntn Dew or any other beverage that looks like urine out of a clear glass but I'll spare ya and won't videotape it if the Giants win.
OK?
OK.
I was actually wondering how we would know how authentic the nectar would be. You would probably have to watch him filling the challis. Yeah....I think I'll pass on that.

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
Funny how ppl are knocking him now. When that year was one of his best if I recall and he even had another very good year with the Vikes.
He did have a great year on the field, up until that last play we don't really talk about around here. LOL

For me it wasn't his play I questioned, it was his lack of ability to revert to being just a player and ongoing demand his opinion be taken seriously in player personnel matters.

Andrew Brandt was our Director of Finance (or something like that) that year, he wrote a couple really great articles on his NationalFootballtalk site if you're interested in a little more info on the subject.

Having said that, so it looks like the Packers are hosting the Niners next week! How cool is that!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Funny how ppl are knocking him now. When that year was one of his best if I recall and he even had another very good year with the Vikes. But I said before the game, wait for him to throw you one, and he did. Yet he still put up great numbers that year. Not like he sucked that year. Seems everyone is trying to play that now, which I find very funny now.

Best season as an individual..But so what, it just proved he could still sling..

He failed at what the Vikes got him out of "retirement" for

Latest posts