1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Any doubts on how important Pickett is...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Pack93z, Dec 24, 2007.

1. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    ... were answered today, not that it was the sole reason for the loss or anything, but watching how the interior of the line was being pushed around is telling. Pickett is a huge factor in stopping the interior runs for the Pack.

Glad we got that out of our systems now and can play a solid game at Lambeau next week, rest some of the starters and rotate more depth players in for some solid game experience.

2. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    You're right we missed Pickett big time.
    Another factor though was Sanders not adjusting on D to stop the run.
    He refused to put 8 in the box and kept playing pass.
    The bears barely threw the ball and kept pounding it up the middle. Still no defensive adjustments even after that clock killing first drive.
    Poor coaching in my opinion.

3. Mortfini

Mortfini Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    how long r we gona be with out pickett cos it might be a good idea butting jenkings back to DL instead of DE and putting KGB on the outside

4. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Pickett has been in there when we were torched for over 100 yards before.

Pickett is a stud, but he's not the cure all answer to getting ran over because, well, he's been in there when we got toasted before.