Any chance Raji decides to come out of retirment this year?

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didnt realize... It just seemed clear when those two got banged up, the entire defense stalled. And the whole team became a .500 club mid season...

I didnt realize they did so well to finish...

Any chance that was because the dline started getting healthy again. And perry came back to 100 percent gradually?

There were obviously a few games where the defense bombed last season, (San Diego and Carolina stick out the most), but for the most part the 2015 defense was the consistent part of the team. There wasn't really an identifiable turning point for the D last year where they just started stalling out.

The only real stalling out was on the offense with their inexplicable dropoff after Week 6. That was the real story of the season.

Raji certainly played better earlier in the season but overall didn't make enough of an impact to be missed much going forward.

OP
OP
G

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brown never retired and later came back to play for the Packers. The team decided not to renew his contract after the 1999 season because of him being out of shape. After he lost significant weight before the 2001 offseason the Packers decided to re-sign him at that point.
I thought we brought him back after we had some injuries... That was a non-contract renewal? and then contract offer, for what ever reason?

D

Deleted member 6794

I thought we brought him back after we had some injuries... That was a non-contract renewal? and then contract offer, for what ever reason?

In 2001, the Packers re-signed Brown at the start of the new league year on March 23. Injuries had nothing to do with it.

I have no idea what you're talking about when you mention a non-contract renewal.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts