Any Badger Fans Out There?

cheeseheadfanatic87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes I am a Badgers fan! I am looking forward to the game next week! But honestly, I think Wisconsin might be the class of the Big Ten right now. Russell Wilson is looking damn good!

cheeseheadfanatic87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah possibly! I think offensively they have a better offense than LSU or Alabama. But defensively Alabama and LSU reign king. I'm happy Nebraska joined the Big Ten it's nice having that extra game.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Yup badger fan here..

A national championship would be awesome...But not sure if they can pull it off, but with Wilson they have a good chance now

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another Husker fan here. I have to agree with what's been said already, Wisconsin is looking scary good so far.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They havent played anyone quality. They lost alot of talent from last season. I am wait and see still. Nebraska could easily win. well see. Wisconsin has some tough games coming up.

I sold my 4 tickets to the game for $375 each, couldnt pass that up.

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our schedule doesn't allow us to realistically move past #5 in the BCS rankings. Oklahoma's schedule is CRAZY! I feel bad for FSU. They lose to #1 Oklahoma and they drop more than 6 spots.

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, I'm a Nebraska fan and I cant wait for the game next week!

Anyone else?

I go to Washington now, and I was really indifferent about your stomping of "us" last week. Oh well. Go Red!

Also, is Washington like the WORST sport state ever or what.. hahah

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
48-17 Badgers.

Welcome to the Big Ten, Nebraska!

In all honesty, though, it was a good game, and you played us hard... until Martinez started throwing those picks. Then we just demolished you from that point on. I think that if Martinez was a lot more accurate on those interceptions, it would've turned into a thriller. Still, good game, and hope to see you again, Huskers!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Guess the Badgers are for real this season. Wilson might be the best wisconsin QB I have ever seen. Toon finally coming into his own as well. Seems like they have a great connection.

North44

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Huge Badger fan here as you can tell by my picture taken this summer with the Tomahawk.

Did anyone catch the show Depth Chart on ESPN last night featuring Wisconsin & Russell Wilson?

Members online

Latest posts