Anthony Davis tweet

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
obviously I disagree about his assessment of appleton (Which is getting lumped in with Green bay) and would love to criticize Santa Clara but I really know nothing about it.

Thoughts on Davis's tweet?

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess my thoughts would be, I can understand where he is coming from, guys with money are used to a certain level of amenities when traveling and you just are not go to find those in the Green Bay area. To me, this is pretty much just so much nonsense.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
obviously I disagree about his assessment of appleton (Which is getting lumped in with Green bay) and would love to criticize Santa Clara but I really know nothing about it.

Thoughts on Davis's tweet?
Obviously hate speech ;):p

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Who is Anthony Davis again? Whatever...I looked him up -- the tub of goo is from New Jersey for christ's sake. *****. Guys from New Jersey certainly have an idea what a sh*thole consists of, so, Appleton must be. Hahahaa

Had to look up what a Nature Boy guy is too... I'm moved.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The guy sounds like he has an IQ around room temperature so I can't take him seriously.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Who is Anthony Davis and why should I give a ****.

soho9erfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As a 49ers fan, couple of thoughts--

Anthony Davis is a good for 2 or 3 controversial tweets a year, idk, maybe he is insecure and wants attention?

That tweet is inexcusable. It's just not necessary, especially when he is from New Jersey, which is easily one of the biggest ****holes in America

I do agree that the Green Bay area, especially during this extreme weather, is no paradise

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Oddly, your opinion on the matter is also inconsequential. No offense intended Soho... it just doesn't matter.

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oddly, your opinion on the matter is also inconsequential. No offense intended Soho... it just doesn't matter.

Now why do you have to and be all unfriendly like that, it is not like he came in here being an *****...

mor4les

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As a 49ers fan, couple of thoughts--

Anthony Davis is a good for 2 or 3 controversial tweets a year, idk, maybe he is insecure and wants attention?

That tweet is inexcusable. It's just not necessary, especially when he is from New Jersey, which is easily one of the biggest ****holes in America

I do agree that the Green Bay area, especially during this extreme weather, is no paradise
So you say the tweet is inexcusable and in the same sentece call New Jersey a ********? lol

soho9erfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So you say the tweet is inexcusable and in the same sentece call New Jersey a ********? lol
yeah.

a) i'm not a professional athlete who attracts a large audience
b) i didn't tweet that message to the masses, just on this message board
c) i'm not playing a playoff game today against a team that represents the city or state i am accusing of being ****ty

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Now why do you have to and be all unfriendly like that, it is not like he came in here being an *****...

That wasn't being unfriendly. I just said that his opinion on the topic doesn't matter...much the same way that the guy from 9'ers opinion doesn't matter. Further, my opinion that his opinion doesn't matter, probably doesn't matter to him and that's ok too.

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That wasn't being unfriendly. I just said that his opinion on the topic doesn't matter...much the same way that the guy from 9'ers opinion doesn't matter. Further, my opinion that his opinion doesn't matter, probably doesn't matter to him and that's ok too.

so what you are saying is that none of this really matters? Why am I still posting? :p

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Tell you what, I grew up in Appleton, and I go to NJ all the time. My wife is from there, and I can tell you which one is a ***thole, and it ain't Appleton.

Members online

Latest posts