1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Another Stripper gets Hosed

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by PackOne, Jun 9, 2008.

1. PackOne

PackOne Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
  2. pack_in_black

pack_in_black Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Dang. From the photo, I'd say this chick was genetically engineered to make the Bitchface. She's mastered it. I'd be pissed if:

A. I went to Hooters and got stuck with her as my waitress.

B. I was a girl who worked at Hooters and had to put up with the Bitchface every shift.

C. Was the manager trying to enhance morale by playing an April Fool's joke. Then, when the big payoff was supposed to come, and I was expecting all my overworked waitresses to have a good laugh and enjoy life for a while, Bitchface immediately throws on her trademark sneer, and screams, "**** you, you ****ing sonofa*****! I ****ing hate you and all you stupid **tches I have to work with every day!!! I'm gonna ****ing sue this piece of **** company!!!! GAAAAAAHH!!! LKECNSDFLEHHSDFL****DFKE** LLKDFL!!!!!!"

3. DGB454

DGB454 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Toy Yoda.... :rotflmao:

4. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +650
    I'd be pissed too.

5. TheEngineer

TheEngineer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Man, I wish Hooters didn't relent and actually gave her a Toyota.

Though that's the most pissed off person I've ever seen.

Reminds me of John D.R. Leonard vs PepsiCo. Ah, gotta love marketing.

6. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I can't blame her for being mad..........i mean, Hooter's got their waitresses to work their......uh...you know....off, they reaped the financial rewards of their work, then go "It's a joke! Ha ha!"
    I'd be mad too. Now, you all know i have a great sense of humor, but to me that was a dirty trick. If they wanted it to be funny, it could have been a one day drawing, where they put all the names in a hat then draw out the winner. Not make them work extra hard for a reward, only to pull that on them.
    JMO of course.
    Kind of reminds me of a place i worked at.......although it was not a "joke". All year we had meetings with the owner, and we kept getting pats on the back for our hard work, and promised big bonuses at the end of the year. He promised us a MINIMUM of $1000 each. This went on all the way through November. Then, at the meeting in December, where we got our "profit sharing" checks, which mine was supposed to be $1500, i got $110. He said "Oh, there was a mistake on the books, and we didn't make as much profit as we thought.
    I quit. I worked there many years, and got screwed over like that.

7. Since69

Since69 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    You wouldn't be pissed if that happened to you? I'd say she's got every right to make that face.

I see that she eventually got Hooters to buy her a real car. Good for her.

I mean, I can appreciate a good joke as well as anyone, but it's harder when you're the butt of it.

8. pack_in_black

pack_in_black Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Sure, I'd be pissed. But come on, suing the company? These days people feel entitled to sue anyone for just about anything. I've waited tables before. And yeah, I'd be real pissed if that happened to me. I might quit, or talk to my manager's manager, but to take it to litigation? Really? I just think that people sue too much for too slight of offenses, and it's just ridiculous.

9. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    I agree that people get sue happy. But its not like she sued them for millions of dollars. Had she done that, then I would agree with you. That would have been ridiculous. But she just wanted what was promised to her. A verbal agreement is a binding contract. I'm glad she got her car.

10. pack_in_black

pack_in_black Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Her lawyer said:

She got money. Not a car. She may have purchased a car with that money, but she sued for money. Nothing like getting rich off of selling a few drinks.

That's all she did. She sold some drinks, and got pranked. Isn't her job to sell drinks anyway? That's how you get better tips, you sell liquor. So she was compensated, but misled by management. Somehow, that has entitiled her to a large sum of money? Doesn't make sense to me.

11. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I would be interested on just how much money she got. That would help me make my decision on if it was fair or not, either way.
    Like i said........had they just threw names in a hat, with NO promise of being compensated with a new car, i would say it was a funny prank.
    See the story i posted in my last post of what happened to me when we were promised a big payday if we worked our butts off for a year. Now, i was only making about $5.70 an hour at that job......and it was in a lead factory. The furnaces in there ran at about 950 degrees, and in the summer it was well over 100 degrees in there every day. No "air conditioning" there. And the lead dust in there was bad. Now, i didn't "sue" the guy, i just quit. But what he did to us was 100% wrong. I always worked hard anyway, but it's the principal of it. Promising something, then delivering less then 10% of it. Shortly after i quit, they voted a union into the place, and he was never able to pull that crap again. Had he been fair and honset with his workers, I KNOW the union would have been voted down.

12. nathaniel

nathaniel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    If the restaurant had given her something that said "Toyota" in plain letters as the gift, then I can see why she'd be pissed enough to sue. I don't see how that lawsuit would have held up in court. I would have spent more money on court costs if it would have meant her not getting any money.

13. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I bet the lawyer on the lawsuit got the Toyota, sold it, and wrote off the difference in new value and used value as a paper "loss" for taxes.

That was 6 years ago and she doesn't look as good now as she did in that photograph. Think about it.