Another Steelers fan stopping by

Psycho86

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to say how damn excited I am for this Superbowl coming up. I am a Steelers fan first, but I like the Packers and think both teams are top franchises in the NFL with the best fans. I knew both teams were going to have special seasons, I took Aaron Rodgers with my 1st pick on my fantasy team, and I got the NFL sunday ticket so I didn't miss a Steeler game this season, and I never did.

I like the way the Packers D is playing right now, so it should be interesting to see what the Steelers come up with. Plus it's going to be one hell of a show seeing Clay Matthews and Troy Polamolu trying to out dual eachother lol. What a sick game it's going to be! Plus we get to play it in Dallas haha one of us is winning the Superbowl in the house that Jerry built and 100,000 packer/Steeler fans will be crawling around Dallas lol

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
welcome, we just had a steelers fan stop by to pick a fight but hopefully everyone is welcoming. Hoping for a great game in 2 weeks. Congrats on the season.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Gonna be a great game between two of the BEST franchises in the NFL. Titletown vs Steel City. Instant classic already.

OP
OP
P

Psycho86

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ya I knew the Pack would take out the Bears, in my opinion GB should have had the 2 seed, but Jones fumbling that ball in the first game really set them back, but Rodgers guided them to the Superbowl despite all the injuries you guys had. The Steelers had a bunch of injuries too, so it's nice to see 2 teams that faught there way to the big game.

I'm sure we'll find something to hate about eachothers teams as the days go by, but today most Steeler fans are just as stuck as I am trying to picture how this game unfolds.

I'll pass by here once in a while over the next couple weeks, I've always found Packers fans to be of the most knowledgeable NFL fans. And some Steeler fans are stuck up and annoying as hell

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ya I knew the Pack would take out the Bears, in my opinion GB should have had the 2 seed, but Jones fumbling that ball in the first game really set them back, but Rodgers guided them to the Superbowl despite all the injuries you guys had. The Steelers had a bunch of injuries too, so it's nice to see 2 teams that faught there way to the big game.

I'm sure we'll find something to hate about eachothers teams as the days go by, but today most Steeler fans are just as stuck as I am trying to picture how this game unfolds.

I'll pass by here once in a while over the next couple weeks, I've always found Packers fans to be of the most knowledgeable NFL fans. And some Steeler fans are stuck up and annoying as hell

Do you think your team struggles against elite QBs?

Hopefully Aaron Smith will be back for the game, he is one of my fav steelers.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Gonna be an Epic battle. I just hope GB plays better than they did against the Bears so we can make the game one for the ages.

43Hitman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Packer Nation! Congrats on making it to the big dance, its going to be an epic showdown between the two storied organizations. I along with most Steeler fans have a lot of respect for your team. If this game turns out to be anything like last years game then it should be one exciting game coming down the the last possession.

Here's to an injury free and well officiated game.

OP
OP
P

Psycho86

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Well they struggle against Brady all the time for some reason. This season we were unable to get any pressure on the bastard and that's how he likes it. Once he takes hits it throws him off his game though. I would say yes they do struggle against elite QB's because the Steelers secondary is very questionable against the pass. Aaron Rodgers is a huge threat because he is a tough QB that has the ability to pick apart an elite defense.

Aaron Smith should be back for the Superbowl, but I don't think he would start. We got a good thing going with Ziggy Hood right now and he has earned his spot. Smith would probably be in rotation, but just his presence on the field would jack up the defense big time. Not that they would need too much motivation at the Superbowl!

SteelcityLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another black & gold friendly face here!!!

luv woodson, rodgers, matthews, and driver so you won't get a "troll"

Epic Game in 2 weeks.. Can't wait to show the world The Greatest Football Fanbases in History!

SteelcityLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score

From experience,
When our defense is at it's best, we usually face the Elite QB's and match up pretty well. This year, Brees and Brady carved us up a bit.. Can't lie..

Brady is a thorn in our side.. and Brees was playing us in N.O.

I've seen our defense disrupt Peyton, Rivers, Palmer, Flacco, Romo, .

Farve...
:viksux:

So I'd say, Rodgers is going to be the ultimate test!

And I love Aaron Smith, but Ziggy Hood is the starter..Smith will probably be in rotation!

Reaction score
Hey Packer Nation! Congrats on making it to the big dance, its going to be an epic showdown between the two storied organizations. I along with most Steeler fans have a lot of respect for your team. If this game turns out to be anything like last years game then it should be one exciting game coming down the the last possession.

Here's to an injury free and well officiated game.

Congrats to you as well. I always kind of liked the steelers based on their fan base and how the steelers play. Both of these fan bases are considered the best in the nfl.

Stillerfaninpeace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello, Packers Fans!! I wanted to chime in and say congrats and looking forward to a great SB! Gotta be honest here...I'm terrified of your QB. I knew you were SB bound. You guys have a great team and a great organization. May it be a great game, no injuries and may the best team win!! Dallas won't know with to do with two of the best travelling fan bases roaming their streets!!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello, Packers Fans!! I wanted to chime in and say congrats and looking forward to a great SB! Gotta be honest here...I'm terrified of your QB. I knew you were SB bound. You guys have a great team and a great organization. May it be a great game, no injuries and may the best team win!! Dallas won't know with to do with two of the best travelling fan bases roaming their streets!!

Thanks, and welcome!

Unomee

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Thanks, and welcome!

I feel much the same about that "Steel Curtain" defense and I think this is going to be a game where defense will dominate and who comes up with big plays will likely be the winner.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Exciting postseason for the Packers. Had to go on the road, had to play the NFC Championship game in our biggest rival's house and beat them, and now we get to go to the Biggest SB of all time and face off with another storied franchise!! Wow. This is a hell of a football year! Don't want it to end, but all good things must come to an end. I hope we see a good game! Although I'll settle for a GB blowout. LOL

Cowboy fans are already gnashing their teeth at the thought of GB or the Steelers hoisting the Lombardi in their house.

Black and Gold

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another Steeler fan wishing the Packers well and loving these two teams playing in Cowboys stadium.

I live around Minneapolis so I'm a wee bit familiar with the Pack, and I enjoy the good, (usually) friendly rivalry between the Packers and Vikings.

The matchups in this game look really interesting...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts