Another smart person made a list of future HOF's

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That list is total garbage, why I don't read yahoo very often.

To see Polamalu over Drew Brees was a bit sad, and as always, it's VERY sad when Peyton Manning is always the number 1 person to make it into the HoF since the media has no other *** to kiss.

As far as Vick making it before Rodgers, that is a dream that will never happen. We got the rings baby, I don't ever see Philly winning a Super Bowl just to be honest with you.

Peyton is a lock to make the hall of fame as of right now as is Brady. You could interchange these two for one and two.

Polamalu over Brees is understandable. Troy has been 1 or 2 for many years now at his position. You could make a strong argument that Troy has been the best defensive player the past 5 years. Drew has had several good years and a SB but because of so many great QBs he wont be on that Manning Brady list.

Its not about Vick making it before Rodgers, its about who has done more at this time. As of right now Vick has more of a resume. When Rodgers has as many years in I hope his resume is much better and I assume it will be. But really its close now in the stats category and in a few years Rodgers will blow by him.

I dont think people realize that this list is as of right now. Not taking into consideration what might happen in the future. ESPN did something like this years ago and did a point system. Obviously it weighs heavy on years played over a few great years.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To anyone doubting TO and Mosses chances of getting in the Hall need to check the numbers.

1. Receiving TDs - both are #2 all time. at 153.
2. Yards - #2 and #5
3. Receptions - #5 and #8

TO is 24 receptions from being #2 in receptions. Who knows if he will get it but its close.