Another potential "nightmare" scenario ...

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
Click Here ...

In all likelyhood the Packers won't be resigning Kampmann ... And chances are that Kampmann might very likely end up still playing in the NFC North ...

I have no doubt that the Vikings might try to land him (but they don't really need him as much as the two other teams), however I see him more likely to be going to the Bears or even Lions ... - Thus it might turn out like the Hutchinson to Vikings playing against Seahawks (last week ...) ...

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was thinking both would never play again for us. But after all that I've heard, I think we'll still see Harris playing for us, and well...

As for Kampman, I don't think he'll come back. My initial reaction would be to say that no way Kampman would play for a divisional rival, but after all that's hapenned, I have to see it as a business... And as so, it makes every sense for him to play in the NFC North. He knows the fields, he'll remain close to Iowa...

OP
OP
Quientus

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
I don't think we'll see Pat Williams much more... But even though, Allen, Williams and Kampman? Are you kidding me?

In all likelyhood should (albeit unlikely) Kampmann sign with the Vikings it would be : Allen, Williams, Edwards and Kampmann ...

Once again ... Kampmann getting injured could be to Minnesota's fortune as they will be looking for a replacement for Williams soon anyway ...

And here's a "kicker" just to illustrate (kidding!) ... Donald Driver becoming a free agent in 2011 might just be what will get Favre back for (yet) another Season ... >.< LOL

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kampman and Allen on the same team would be sick. Two excellent pass rushing DE's on the same team would be a lot like the combo of Strahan and Uminoyra (sic?) that crushed people in the postseason and had Brady constantly on his backside in the Super Bowl.

I don't think that will be the only free agent that the Vikings will be looking for.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thats why they tag him and then trade
I allways thought they would, to... But there's also Collins, Bigby, Jolly and Pickett going FA, and Kampman won't be ready till the beggining of the season... So IMHO unless everything goes very smoothly, they won't tag a hurt player when there'll be other players demanding the tags...

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't see them putting a tag on him unless they sign those aforementioned players first but Collins needs to come back as does Bigby.

Members online

Latest posts