Another point of view on the phone call and Mike´s reaction

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I found this one IMHO worth giving a read !!!!
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/michael_silver/11/04/openmike2/index.html

Have a good weekend !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have already ordered a dozen Coronas and a bunch of Chicken wings at ******* !!!!! My wife gave me permission already !!! Nice Sunday, Spicy beer, cold chicks, **** Chicken wings a couple of tequila shots and a BIG HUGE PACKER WIN !!!

I mean Nice sunday COLD BEER, **** GIRLS, SPICY Chicken Wings 10 tequila shots and a BIG HUGE PACKER WIN !!!!

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Another point of view on the phone call and Mike´s reac

Chamuka--You have a understanding wife. I hope that part "big huge Packer win!!" comes true. The Packer need a win very badly. The natives in Packerland are getting restless. I get sick of complaining, carping by some Packer fans after each loss!! This fire Sherman now, bench Favre remarks are growing a bit thin!! Trying replace core players with practice squad players and pick up free agents in skilled positions and losing 5 games by 16 points is hard to take and having some spoiled Packer fans piling on team after every loss doesn't help either. Has success spoiled many Packer fans??

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Game starts a little after 10 am on the west coast before the "sun is over the yardarm." Brunch is more the fare. You do your preps and football gets going and you don't have to wait around for it or if you go out have brunch during game, lunch during second game, dinner during third game. You can run up quite a tab at a sports bar if your there all day.

I was once on the East Coast and it seemed like forever before the games started. It was terrible. Out here the games are done before bedtime also.

The best part of being on the west coast is Monday Night Football. Starts at 6 and so many places compete with free happy hour food. Game done by 9:15. Well timed. I think games times on the West Coast are ideal.

I was once in the Orient and the Superbowl was on Monday morning. Too wierd and not enjoyable knowing you have to go to work after the game.

Enjoy the game Chamuko. Just a reminder Corona was on the low end quality of a family of beers until a marketing campaign in the 80's increased sales. You may want to try something else. Modelo ***** is made by the same company. Hope the wife is the designated driver.

I think the Packers will show that they should not be taken lightly. A couple of wins in a row will have fans thinking it is possible.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

i like Sol's myself...

muy bueno cerveza...y chi chi's

Members online

Latest posts