another no show, Charles Woodson

Woodson_fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
heyooooooooooooo (always wanted to post that, just not the same as saying it though)

If my man Woodson doesn't want to go to camp, thats his dicision, I just hope he gets us 8 ints again, maybe even 10. Maybe they'll actually let him go to the pro bowl next year, he diserved it last year but didn't get in.

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is excusable. Remember how well he did that first half of the season.?Hopefully he'll be as prepared as he was before.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
vikesrule said:
THANK YOU VIKES!!! :thumbsup:

i will be very disappointed in you Cheesey if you dont make this your avatar. excuse me,.... Darth Cheesey. sorry please dont hurt me.
I would.......but i'm computer illiterate! (Not kidding!)
And i know some would say not just with computers! :thumbsup:
(May the farce be with you!)

Since69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is excusable. Remember how well he did that first half of the season.?Hopefully he'll be as prepared as he was before.

I'm hoping you just forgot to include the 'sarcasm' smiley. Woodson was awful the first half of 2006. He spent the first 6 games getting back into football shape - because he skipped camps.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
i will be very disappointed in you Cheesey if you dont make this your avatar. excuse me,.... Darth Cheesey. sorry please dont hurt me.

Here is another possiblity...

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gopackgo said:

I'm hoping you just forgot to include the 'sarcasm' smiley. Woodson was awful the first half of 2006. He spent the first 6 games getting back into football shape - because he skipped camps.

You mean this one? :Canada:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packnic said:

Here is another possiblity...

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
LOLOL!!! I LIKE it!
I'll tell you.........sometimes being on the "dark side" makes things easier. You don't have to allow certain people to use you as a foot stool.(Not anyone that has been in this thread so far!)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well.....Brett will be there, so he won't get fined.
Oh.....and besides.......the fines they give are like pocket change to these millionaires.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If camp is mandatory and you get paid to do it, you owe it to your team to be there. I'm not kidding when I say if my player didn't show up to do something they were required to do I'm suspend them indefinitely without pay.

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know if I would agree with suspending a player for missing a mandatory minicamp, but I would agree with fining him a substantial amount.

This is a team sport, you don't win with a bunch of players playing for themselves.

Bertram

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well.....Brett will be there, so he won't get fined.
Oh.....and besides.......the fines they give are like pocket change to these millionaires.

They can fine 25% of their signing bonus I believe.

Latest posts