Another NFL idiot arrested

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
only YOU would be checking out her FACE, cheesey!! :wink: :lol:

You know.......i WAS going to add in my previous post "I bet i'm the ONLY one that checked out her face" but i didn't write it!!!LOLOL!!! :lol:

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
4packgirl said:
only YOU would be checking out her FACE, cheesey!! :wink: :lol:

You know.......i WAS going to add in my previous post "I bet i'm the ONLY one that checked out her face" but i didn't write it!!!LOLOL!!! :lol:

:rotflmao: just when i thought you couldn't POSSIBLY be any funnier!!!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
DePack said:
I was gonna say she has a nice paig of Gs.

mine are WAY better than hers!! :wink: :p "oh & by the way - they're real - & they're SPECTACULAR!!!" :thumbsup:

I'm NOT going to make a comment about this post...........i WON'T make a "BOOB" of myself! Although i DO like to keep "ABREAST" of the situation! :lol:

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are but simple creatures. Like the salmon swimming upstream to home, and eventually death, to spawn.......it is just something imprinted in our brains...hardwired from birth.

Mmmmmmmm......*******!!

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MAN....talk about hijacking a thread. Mention a pair of fun-bags to you guys and it's all over!!!!!

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
How do you scare a bumble bee???
You sneak upto it and go.........

BOO-BEE!!!!!! :lol:

ok, that was just funny as heck!! seriously LOLOLOLOL, cheesey!!!!!!!
:jumpsmile: :jumpsmile:

i also enjoy all of your nicknames for the mammory glands, guys - priceless!! :wink: :lol:

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mommy pillows, puppies, the twins, bazongas, the sisters, speed bags, ****, and my personal favorite.... personality.

how do you make 5 extra pounds of fat ****..... you put a nipple on it.

oh yeah another NFL idiot got arrested.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CaliforniaCheez said:
Elle Mae was a fictional character.

You mean she looks like Donna Douglas (used to look), Cheesey.

Who older Cheesey, you or Donna?

http://www.starpulse.com/Actresses/Doug ... y/1222282/

First......Donna is 72 years old!!!! She's ALOT older then me!!!!
Second.....I KNOW what her "real name" is, as i am the unofficial KING of old TV "Trivial Pursuit"! (WITHOUT using a computer!)But i figured, if i said "She looks like DONNA DOUGLAS 99% (or more) of the people would have NO idea who i mean. So i used the name ANYONE that watched "The Beverly Hillbillies" would know. :wink:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
cheesey said:
How do you scare a bumble bee???
You sneak upto it and go.........

BOO-BEE!!!!!! :lol:

ok, that was just funny as heck!! seriously LOLOLOLOL, cheesey!!!!!!!
:jumpsmile: :jumpsmile:

i also enjoy all of your nicknames for the mammory glands, guys - priceless!! :wink: :lol:

Little know FACT (that i just made up) That when Bob Hope was a baby, everytime he finished breast feeding, he would start singing.......

"Thanks......for the MAMMORIES!!!" LOLOLOL!!! 8) :lol: :lol:

OP
OP
C

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Easy Cheesey, No insult was intended.

Back on topic:
Denver Broncos quarterback Jake Plummer was issued a summons for an alleged road-rage incident in April, Englewood police said Tuesday.

A man told authorities he was involved in a road-rage incident with the driver of a Honda. When the two cars stopped at a red light, the Honda's driver got out and kicked the front of the man's vehicle.

The driver then got back into his vehicle, put it in reverse and hit the front of the man's car, Hoehler said. A witness copied the license plate number of the gray Honda, which was listed to Plummer.

When contacted by police, Plummer said he was involved in a rear-end crash, not road rage.

Stone said he did not recognize Plummer as the man who was behind the wheel and who kicked his truck until he saw a police report identifying the quarterback as the alleged culprit. A big reason for that was that Plummer no longer had his game beard on.

"I thought the guy was about 19 or 20 years old, and he lived with his parents," Stone said

2 links

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/l ... 09,00.html

http://sports.aol.com/nfl/story_nodramb ... 4809990001
According to Jake, hit and run or hit, go kick the other car, then run is not road rage.

OP
OP
C

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, I didn't want to keep starting a new thread for each of these.
Somehow having them in one spot shows what a problem the NFL has.

The Cleveland Browns have an arrested player, RB Rueben Droughns.

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/CLE/9460807

Droughns was indeed arrested Wednesday on charges of third-degree assault and harassment.

Droughns has been released on bail after spending the night in jail, and he has been ordered to have no contact with his accuser. Authorities have declined to identify the accuser.

The incident occurred on May 12, three days after Droughns was acquitted of DUI charges.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cory Rodgers (Packers WR) was arrested for firing a gun off, while having a disagreement with some gang members. Looks like we know how to pick them too.......geez.

OP
OP
C

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2464554

Two former Florida State football players have been charged with stealing electronic equipment worth approximately $1,700 from the home of a current player.

Cincinnati Bengals linebacker A.J. Nicholson and former wide receiver Fred Rouse are charged with burglarizing the Tallahassee home of current Florida State running back Lorenzo Booker.

Entrance to the home, police said, was made by breaking a rear window. In gaining entry, the suspects appeared to cut themselves as they left blood there and on one of Bookers' roommate's sheets. Police later found drops of blood at the exterior of the home of Nicholson's girlfriend.

In a sworn, taped interview on May 28, Rouse said Nicholson entered the home and carried out two portable stereos, a DVD player and a pair of headphones. Rouse also said Nicholson had sustained a substantial cut on a finger.

Nicholson, who was accused of a ****** assault in Miami and sent home from the Orange Bowl, was selected by the Bengals in the fifth round. Nicholson, who has pleaded no contest to a DUI arrest and had another incident with Tallahassee police that led to dropped charges of resisting arrest, has not been charged in the ****** assault case.
It appears tht Nicholson will be appearing frequently in this thread.

Florida State ensures employment for a number of police officers.

OP
OP
C

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A repeat Idiot of this of season is Chris Henry 2005 3rd round pick WR of the Bengals.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2470257

"The troubled offseason of Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Chris Henry has continued, with the one-year veteran arrested early Saturday(June 3rd) and charged with speeding and operating a vehicle under the influence, the Ohio State Highway Patrol has confirmed.

The arrest is the third since December for Henry, who was already facing possible league sanctions under the terms of the NFL personal conduct policy.

Henry, 23, faces a felony gun charge in Florida stemming from a Jan. 29 incident in which he allegedly possessed a firearm outside an Orlando nightclub. Henry is charged with possession of a concealed firearm in that incident, a third-degree felony in Florida, punishable by up to five years in prison and a $5,000 fine. Two other charges from that incident, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and improper exhibition of a weapon, were dropped.

In December, the former West Virginia University standout was arrested in Covington, Ky., and charged with possession of marijuana. Henry pled guilty to the charge to avoid jail time, paid a fine of $250 and agreed to spend 28 days in a drug rehabilitation program, a stipulation which he has already completed.

Citing club policy, Bengals public relations director Jack Brennan on Sunday afternoon declined comment on the Henry arrest."

Members online

Latest posts