Another new Vikings fan

josdin00

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, a member who is banned here made a post on the Vikings site I'm a member of about the fact that he is banned here, and it reminded me of the fact that I registered here, but never posted. I confess, I probably won't be around here much, but I need somewhere to get news on my team's rivals. I live in Chicago, so I can get Bears news easily, and as for the Lions....well, who really cares about them anyway?

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Welcome Josdin, a very respected member of the PPO and a talented graphic artis/ sig maker.

Glad to have you as part of the website, post often and most importantly enjoy your time here.

TheTroll

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BadlandsViking said:
Hey, I know you :D

I have no idea what you're talking about, stranger. 8)

Lol! Welcome Josdin, good to see yet another pp.o member on here! I am not on here much either. Maybe we will over run them and make them change the sites colors to something more appealing like say....purple and gold :D

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, a member who is banned here made a post on the Vikings site I'm a member of about the fact that he is banned here, and it reminded me of the fact that I registered here, but never posted. I confess, I probably won't be around here much, but I need somewhere to get news on my team's rivals. I live in Chicago, so I can get Bears news easily, and as for the Lions....well, who really cares about them anyway?
WELCOME Josdin!!! :D
Yeah.........I know who you are talking about.
If you knew the FACTS of what happened, you'd understand I'm sure! I saw where the other guy also attacked another wonderful (i'm not being sarcastic) Viking fan thats a regular here, for standing up for me and the others the guy you speak of attacked here. But when you only get to hear one side of an argument, of course it's gonna be spun to make one person look like a bad guy, and the other a saint.
We enjoy playful "smack" with our rival fans! :D
Again.......WELCOME!

OP
OP
J

josdin00

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This guy = class act all the way. That Tauscher sig, not my work.

The Vikings fan in me says "green and gold, ewwwww". The graphic artist in me says "green and gold, hmmm, I haven't tried anything with those colors yet". I'm happy to take requests. Just PM me.

Actually, I have worked with those colors before. I'm also a member of a forum dedicated to sports logos and their designs. I've made a couple sig sets with every NFL team for that site. Here are the packer ones from those sets. Anyone is free to use them if you wish.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
J

josdin00

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackOne said:
This guy = class act all the way. That Tauscher sig, not my work.

The Vikings fan in me says "green and gold, ewwwww". The graphic artist in me says "green and gold, hmmm, I haven't tried anything with those colors yet". I'm happy to take requests. Just PM me.

Actually, I have worked with those colors before. I'm also a member of a forum dedicated to sports logos and their designs. I've made a couple sig sets with every NFL team for that site. Here are the packer ones from those sets. Anyone is free to use them if you wish.....

And for the other Vikings fans on this board, here are the Vikings sigs from those sets:

OP
OP
J

josdin00

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am so carving a Packer pumpkin this year.

That would definately be easier than trying to carve the norseman logo. My photshopped version is much better than my actual attempt at it:

Members online

Latest posts