1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Another Martin\Francies Article

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by tromadz, Oct 22, 2006.

1. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I am interested in seeing if banking on young WRs as our backup plan works out. Im sure nobody thought that banking on a rookie WR would work out, but the Greg Jennings thing seems to be working out. I wanna see if the kids can step up to the challenge, like Greg did. I know I will be watching it closely as I support the team on gameday! Go Young Wrs! GO PACK!

2. kmac

kmac Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I do have faith that Ruvell Martin can step up, but come on. Having only 2 active WRs with any NFL experience is obscene.

3. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I liked this quote from Driver. We do need Rooster to step up:

"That's what teams are doing, 'We'll stop Driver and let Greg beat us,' Driver said. "If he (Jennings) keeps taking care of business, they're going to double him. But if they start to put two on (both of us), here comes 'Rooster' (Martin). Once 'Rooster' comes in he's going to take care of business.'"

4. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Rooster? I like it!

of course I'm just gonna call him ****

5. Yared-Yam

Yared-Yam Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    You're on a roll today

6. kmac

kmac Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    These guys both played pretty well today. Nothing special, but they didn't mess up, and that's really all we can ask from 2 guys with 0 experience.