Another look at 0-3.

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/standings

I can't post the graphs, as the numbers don't line up, but click on the link.
Right now, the Packers at 2.5 games from the lead with 13 to go. If they can beat Cincy and Carolina, it's 2-3 at the break. A win over the Vikes, and it's 3-3. 8-8 could win the division this year, as bizarre as that sounds.

O-3 in the AFC East is the end. O-3 in the NFC North means you are still in contention.

For some reason the link doesn't show on this post, but if you scroll your cursor over the blank spot at the top, it lights up.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
net...I don't deny that the pack could win the division at 8-8, but I don't want the Packers to get into the playoffs by default. I'd much rather see the Pack finish 11-5 and miss the playoffs than see them at 8-8 and make them.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
musccy said:
net...I don't deny that the pack could win the division at 8-8, but I don't want the Packers to get into the playoffs by default. I'd much rather see the Pack finish 11-5 and miss the playoffs than see them at 8-8 and make them.

i'm not looking long term, cause i dont want to accept what i honestly think will happen...this team needs to let me know that they're still among the living, win next week, 1-3 heading into vs. New Orleans and then a bye week shows promise, it stops the snowball of negative thoughts and momentum...

It will dampen the "fire Sherman" flames a little bit...you know i hate this man, but it's not the best thing for the team if the coach is under fire this quickly into the season (0-4 could be a different story)

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JW..."you know I hate this man".....have you ever met Mike Sherman. If you have you couldn't hate him. If you haven't.........how could you HATE him?

paxvogel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It isn't a matter of hating Sherman. The point is he is not showing me he is an effective coach and the team does not seem ready or on the same page. He is suffering from his own moves as a GM and that was clearly a mistake. I do think they looked better this week, especially on defense, and the one strength we had in kicking let us down. I also thought Carroll had a good game and that is encouraging.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
JW..."you know I hate this man".....have you ever met Mike Sherman. If you have you couldn't hate him. If you haven't.........how could you HATE him?

hate him as the coach of my team

lets not get too technical here

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm soory...I read "I hate this man" ...not "I hate this coach"....big difference. I have met Mike Sherman the man.....very hard to hate.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
De Pack: Mike Sherman THE MAN is impossible to hate, he is a great, nice guy, a humble person, someone I would love to be able to talk to everyday as a friend.... that has to be said about him, personally I like him, but now he lacks that fire and inspiration that we need... didi you check on his conference today???

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
but now he lacks that fire and inspiration that we need... didi you check on his conference today???

i was walking thru one of the student lounges here at school, i noticed ESPN news was on, Sherman at the mic, I was like "nah im not even gonna bother"

I did watch the postgame press conference from packers.com yesterday, Sherman didn't have a lot to say...
"it's not gonna be a happy evening at the Sherman house", and assorted empty promises/explanations.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DEPACK,

I think that your "MANCRUSH" on Mike Sherman has blinded your ability to objectively assess his coaching ablility...

Yes..I hate Mike Sherman...I hate his soft, milky weakness....

And I hate what he has done to the GREEN BAY PACKERS....

(Lombardi would eat this nebishy milktoast for lunch!)

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
666....you must be one tough ****** Real easy to act tough over the internet. Time to flex those e-muscles.

My guess is you really know nothing about Lombardi Or Sherman as men. You're just pissed off that you have nothing going on in your life as important as a Packer victory. I will pray for you, my friend.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PACK66

Maybe your MANCRUSH on the entire Packer roster, and, in particular Brett, has blinded your ability to objectively assess their performance and execution on the field

Members online

Latest posts