Another Homeless Packer Fan Coming On Board!!!

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greetings everyone,

I have come over from Nc board, I do not post a lot but always will be checking for Pack information. I see a lot of familiar names have joined before me so I know the information can only get better with the joining of the old and new.

Still looking around but kudos to everyone involved in this sight, it looks great!!!!!!

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Buckeye, glad to have you on the site. Hopefully we can get you postingg like a mad person soon. You are sure welcome to sit back and read, but I'm sure everyone wants to hear your thoughts on the team as well!

Pull up a seat, and make yourself at home!

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Buckeyepackfan-Welcome to The best Packer Fourm. Take Ryan's advice-Post! I try to get Information to this forum about the Packers as soon as hits in Green Bay from my location in DePere,Wi. "just a a stone throws from Lambeau Field." Home of St Norbert College where the Packers sleep and eat in the college dorms during summer training camp.

OP
OP
B

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome

Once again great website, thanks for the welcomes, I'll be around and give my views on things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Buckeyepackfan, Greetings to you and glad to have you aboard. We're counting on your input so we don't pick up any more duds from the Browns or Bengals!LOL :lol:
You'll see a lot of your friends from NC here.
:welcome:

Members online

Latest posts