Another cool Grant stat

BryanAschenbrenner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In the 6 weeks he has been playing as a starter or getting most of the reps (denver), he is averaging 93.5 yards/game. If that would be a whole 16 game season he would be on track for over 1,400 yard!

wranglerjeansfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah he has looked great out there. what i love about him is that he always finishes his runs, turning losses into no yardage/gains, and small gains into bigger gains. remember, he doesn't have the advantage of a great OL like a bunch of other guys out there, but he still has been putting up some of the best numbers in the nfl. also, watch some of the play where he doesn't have the ball: he's a great blocker (remember that big catch from DD against the lions, when grant blocked 3 guys at once downfield?). obviously this is a stretch but im gonna vote a bunch of times for him to make the probowl (i know he hasnt played the full season, but neither did romo last year and he made it).
anyways, this is my first post, so nice to meet everyone. i look forward to talking football with all of you. GO PACK GO!!!

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great stat. I don't think he could sustain that but that is something great. He's slowly winning me over. If Favre comes back and gets going once again it's going to be tough for any team to slow the Pack down offensively.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts